ADVERTISEMENT

Words need to become actions by NCAA

You can't be serious that Lil' Dick Rick knew about the parties, right? How on earth could anyone outside of McGee and a fee players know about those small parties. It's not like they were held around where the players typically hang out, right?

In all seriousness, I do think this is bigger than the NCAA. Law enforcement should have gotten involved here.

I think it's hilarious that former players Luke Hancock and Steven Van Treese came out and said they knew nothing about 4 years of sex parties. Please. I was born at night but not last night. Anybody that lived in those dorms had to have known that shenanigans were going on at Minardi Hall. Things like that don't happen for that long and your teammates didn't know anything.

Reactions: sefus12
That article said the NCAA's decision basically had no teeth. But Bilas said it went too far. I'm sooooo confused.

Reactions: DCFseattle
How pathetic of a parent you must be to allow your son to visit and attend that school now while the same A-hole head coach is still there even after all of the transgressions that have taken place under his watch. It is truly unbelievable and a sad testament to the state of those parents and our society.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT