ADVERTISEMENT

Woo Spencer

woo1.jpg

Never thought for a minute he'd be here. Just never seemed like he was doing more than listing UK for publicity and the experience. That's probably not true, because he'd be wrong not to respect what they're doing here and the work the staff put in recruiting him. It just never seemed that way at all from anything I read, heard, or saw/warched.

That wraps things up for the high school part of recruiting for 2023 then, right? Is there anyone still on the fence or not committed that we'd take?

Maybe find & try a tackle in the next open portal period, especially if they are not comfortable with the progress of what we currently have?

Agreed. I feel like they need to find another for this fall regardless. They need competition at the position, so 2 more wouldn't surprise me if they are good enough prospects and remaining eligibility lines up.

I'm just excited to go see some open practices

Never thought for a minute he'd be here. Just never seemed like he was doing more than listing UK for publicity and the experience. That's probably not true, because he'd be wrong not to respect what they're doing here and the work the staff put in recruiting him. It just never seemed that way at all from anything I read, heard, or saw/warched.

That wraps things up for the high school part of recruiting for 2023 then, right? Is there anyone still on the fence or not committed that we'd take?
Grade issue has always been there. Hope he has a nice career and able to get degree.

at least $$ is real
Please explain to me how the correct perfect chain of DNA came together all at once by chance?

And also how genes for new things like wings appeared out of nothing to give whatever fake creature you want to make a bird? If the parents didn't already have them, which they obviously didn't, then it's not possible.

Tragically you're a fool yet Jesus still loves you and I pray that your eyes are opened to the truth of our Savior.

Please explain to me how the correct perfect chain of DNA came together all at once by chance?

And also how genes for new things like wings appeared out of nothing to give whatever fake creature you want to make a bird? If the parents didn't already have them, which they obviously didn't, then it's not possible.

Tragically you're a fool yet Jesus still loves you and I pray that your eyes are opened to the truth of our Savior.

???

I KNEW when Gilbert announced he was headed to UK, Spencer would be committing to the Dirty Birds.

JMHO, but we got the better of the 2!!!
So you told us this this morning when you KNEW, right? Where? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
He never visited Louisville iirc. Jmo but I'd say he was ours until we got today's apparently much better flip.

Would've loved to have him, but it totally makes sense
Spencer visited Louisville twice in the last month for an unofficial and then an official visit this past weekend. Not to mention I know Brohm did in home visits before Spencer’s unofficial and Offcial visits.

ADVERTISEMENT