ADVERTISEMENT

Wizards announcer puts Colin Cowherd on blast re: John Wall

I hope he wins game 7 for all the Kentucky guys who are stuck on sorry ass teams that never make the playoffs. Its a damn shame Davis, Cousins, and Towns don't get a sniff of the playoffs.

Didn't Wall donate like 1 mil to the community?

He is both one of the best player in the league and one of the best man in the league.

I don't know who this guy is. I've never heard of him and I've never seen or heard his work before now. But he's clearly an intelligent man, and a snappy dresser to boot.

Sincere thank you to Chris Miller who has the platform to say what a lot of us would like to say. How fortunate we all are living in the time where we can enjoy and learn from the 2 smartess people ever born- coherd and bayless- who both know ALL.

He dislikes many athletes but it seems deeper and much more personal with John Wall.He acts like Wall took his girlfriend.
Wait, you think a woman on this planet would date the cow turd? That seems a reach, but I understand your point.

Cowherd, while always ratings obsessed, has taken a page from the Skip Bayless playbook: pick one player to unfairly criticize and harp on with absolutely nothing to back up your opinion.

All it does is bring attention and legitimacy to colin cowherd, when all the guy is looking at is attention and to stay relevant. If everyone would ignore cowherd it would go away.

Reactions: Cawood86
He's just trying to be relevant. nobody cares what he thinks or says so he has to do stuff like this to get attention. He's just a hack.

If you have a radio show and you are going to criticize a player when he starts his career in the NBA I wouldn't chose a UK player to pick on. We have a long memory and the fan base to remind you of your mistakes.

I am so glad the guy said what he said, John Wall has done nothing to warrant what that ass Cowherd has said about him.

(Cowherd doesn't actually believe the things he says. He's a TV and radio character)

Cowherds racism has been exposed big time with his Wall hatred.

Stop it. Stop being 2017 where it's OK to blame 'racism' when someone says something you don't agree with. It's not racism. He may be stupid, and has some weird obsession with Wall, but don't just start throwing around racism claims unless you have some proof.

Reactions: 1977 Cat
Stop it. Stop being 2017 where it's OK to blame 'racism' when someone says something you don't agree with. It's not racism. He may be stupid, and has some weird obsession with Wall, but don't just start throwing around racism claims unless you have some proof.

Take your own advice. Just cause someone's opinion is that it is racism, doesn't mean it's not, just cause it gets thrown around too much these days. If that poster thinks it is racism (though probably subtle), then so what? You have just as much "proof" it's not racism, than that poster has proof that it is.

A few things are getting out of hand... people blaming everything on racism and people losing their minds anytime someone mentions racism. Sorry man, there's tons of racist shit out there that people don't see just like there's tons of racism that really isn't there.

Take your own advice. Just cause someone's opinion is that it is racism, doesn't mean it's not, just cause it gets thrown around too much these days. If that poster thinks it is racism (though probably subtle), then so what? You have just as much "proof" it's not racism, than that poster has proof that it is.

A few things are getting out of hand... people blaming everything on racism and people losing their minds anytime someone mentions racism. Sorry man, there's tons of racist shit out there that people don't see just like there's tons of racism that really isn't there.

That's dumb, how are you supposed to have proof that it's not racism? Hard to prove a negative. On the other hand if you're going to accuse someone on having race as a motive shouldn't you need more than an opinion?

What's gotten out of hand is everyone thinking that all opinions are valid and that opinions don't need facts in order to state them publicly. Yes, you can have the opinion that it's racist, but to make that claim based on what he's said publicly is to act like your opinion is fact.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
That's dumb, how are you supposed to have proof that it's not racism? Hard to prove a negative. On the other hand if you're going to accuse someone on having race as a motive shouldn't you need more than an opinion?

What's gotten out of hand is everyone thinking that all opinions are valid and that opinions don't need facts in order to state them publicly. Yes, you can have the opinion that it's racist, but to make that claim based on what he's said publicly is to act like your opinion is fact.

I don't know if Cowherd is a racist, but I don't know he's not either. Funny you say that opinions need facts in order to state them "publicly". Has Cowherd supported his opinion with facts about John Wall? Didn't think so. Some poster on a message board thinks he may be making comments about Wall with racist undertones. Big deal.

You literally proved my point.

ADVERTISEMENT