ADVERTISEMENT

WISEMAN chose Memphis

surprise-surprise-uo72hv.jpg

What are you gonna do... Cal cant compete for a kid like Jame$ Wi$eman when he$ from Memphi$ and ha$ boo$ter$ from the memphi$ area. You knew once the boo$ters and penny ran OTS out of town it wa$ over!

Reactions: CalipariCapo
This might be the gayest announcement I’ve ever seen. I want kids here that want to win titles and be the best version of themselves that they can become under the tutelage of one of the best coaches to ever do it. Not kids that are still worried about playing with stuffed unicorns lol. Next!!

This might be the gayest announcement I’ve ever seen. I want kids here that want to win titles and be the best version of themselves that they can become under the tutelage of one of the best coaches to ever do it. Not kids that are still worried about playing with stuffed unicorns lol. Next!!
rainbow_unicorn.jpg

Shocked. So shocked.

Kid wanted to go play for his AAU coach. It’s kind of like when you apply for a job you are more than qualified for and the. The boss’s nephew or 3rd Cousin needs a job. Guess what? You’re out of luck.

Doesn’t mean you did anything wrong or don’t deserve the position. Politics got in the way. Here hometown politics and who you know got in UK’s way. Kid wants to be hometown hero and by God for one year Memphis will fill basketball seats. After that? Good luck.

Cal’s lost his fastball in recruiting and coaching. Doesn’t seem to have that same edge missing out on number one recruits and what looks like top five recruits for the fourth straight year. Seems like he’s gotten fat and happy. He’s more and more concerned about politics, Steeler’s games, peripheral stuff. He’s still really good, but he’s lost his fastball, and it doesn’t seem to bother him a ton after he got his one title and Hall of Fame induction. He’s gotten everything he wanted. He’s not a Saban or Coach K that’s going to drive himself crazy chasing a title.

Last edited:
Because if the kid waited until April, we’d be scrambling to find someone to replace his spot. Now we have time to find another player to go after. So it’s pretty clear why it’s better that it happened now rather than later.
Was actually just curious

How does it help? I just don’t get that mindset. How does that help at all.

Wiseman could have pulled a Zion and his Daddy and strung Cal along until after the season ended and into the late Spring or Summer. (With K and Caples blessing.)(Then Cal really has no chance in recruiting someone else.) Wiseman committed to his school. He gone....NOW Cal has time to work his magic on someone else. I don't wish Wiseman good or bad but the kid and his family made their decision. No issues to me....Get stepping Cal...You can do it...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT