ADVERTISEMENT

Wiseman announcing decision Tuesday

Evan Daniels was the one guy that didn’t seem to budge on uk for him but he also didn’t think Wiseman would be deciding anytime soon.

Not a good sign for Kentucky that he is announcing now instead of in the Spring. He apparently is listening to the garbage and lies that Penny and his staff are telling him. Not a Wise Man, I guess.

Oh well, if we don't get him I'm sure Cal will have a plan B in his back pocket.

I'm not going to even pretend to know where he's going or even stress about it.

That being said, I could've swore back in summer someone said if he decided then, it was bad for us but if it was later and during the season, it boded well for us. Like, why commit to them now and now 3 or 4 months ago? Him waiting until now or later was always supposed to be in our favor?

2uemkqb.jpg

Not a good sign for Kentucky that he is announcing now instead of in the Spring. He apparently is listening to the garbage and lies that Penny and his staff are telling him. Not a Wise Man, I guess.

Oh well, if we don't get him I'm sure Cal will have a plan B in his back pocket.
Cal has had to have plan B for four years.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
I'm not going to even pretend to know where he's going or even stress about it.

That being said, I could've swore back in summer someone said if he decided then, it was bad for us but if it was later and during the season, it boded well for us. Like, why commit to them now and now 3 or 4 months ago? Him waiting until now or later was always supposed to be in our favor?
Imo now that penny has been playing games with cal . Cal has invested more into James than any other recruit in a long time. Gonna sting watching him pick Memphis tomorrow

For as much time as Cal put into recruiting him and now seeing him going to Memphis has gotta be the biggest slap in the face to Cal in his recruiting career.

The only positive coming from this is Cal can now turn the focus to someone else and quit wasting time on Wiseman. I know you never want to just give up but this was like the worst kept secret in recruiting. The fans seem to know, the recruiting guys all seem to know except maybe Evan Daniels where the kid is committing to. In the end Cal will figure this out.

Reactions: CalipariCapo
How can posters berate Cal........this kid hasn't announced his choice yet. At least don't jump off of the ledge until he announces one way or another.......

Reactions: BBUK and westerncat
For as much time as Cal put into recruiting him and now seeing him going to Memphis has gotta be the biggest slap in the face to Cal in his recruiting career.

Man you need to lighten up . Even if the dude picks Memphis , you dont get very recruit you want . Its life . Just grow up and quit whining so much .

Reactions: jace2012
I expect it to be Memphis, I just hope none of the UK fans bash the kid and just wish him well.
Nah, I don't support other schools players. I won't bash him but i won't wish him well either. If players don't select UK that UK wanted, I hope they do poorly actually. You made your bed, now lie in it. If he chooses Memphis, I hope it proves to be a poor decision so others don't follow suit. If he chooses UK, i want it to be the obvious choice for the next guy in line. Pretty simple in the competitive world of sports and recruiting.

ADVERTISEMENT