ADVERTISEMENT

Wind River Movie

USSLair

Senior
Apr 9, 2017
Kentucky
Best I've seen this year. Does anyone know where to find out about the true story? Google just gave me movie review and crap. Is there a book?

Based off actually events could be fake but very interested.

Best movie since sarcrio

Reactions: treuxbleux
Best I've seen this year. Does anyone know where to find out about the true story? Google just gave me movie review and crap. Is there a book?

Based off actually events could be fake but very interested.

Best movie since sarcrio

There is a book, but its not like the movie very much. I'd say the movie was better which is rarely the case.

I def have the movie on par with the other great movies that have been released this year, Dunkirk and IT

There is a book, but its not like the movie very much. I'd say the movie was better which is rarely the case.

I def have the movie on par with the other great movies that have been released this year, Dunkirk and IT

Very random combo of movies there

It wasn't based off of one specific incident but more on the fact that many native American women go missing from reservations each year and no one even tracks the numbers.

Helluva good movie.

I’d put it at the top as well but I think it’s been a weak year so far. Hoping that changes very very soon. Logan Lucky was good as well

Loved it!!

Maybe my new favorite director. I would recommend Hell or High water and Sicaro too.

Story telling is great IMO. Maybe I'm just getting old and don't care about explosions and stuff. But thought all 3 we're outstanding.

Maybe my new favorite director. I would recommend Hell or High water and Sicaro too.

Story telling is great IMO. Maybe I'm just getting old and don't care about explosions and stuff. But thought all 3 we're outstanding.

The writer of all 3 movies, hell or high water, sicario, and wind river was in Son's of Anarchy. He was the younger sheriff that gets killed at the drive by of that funeral I think in one of the early seasons. I liked him as an actor in that show but his writing is top notch

Villeneuve is an awesome director. My fav of his is probably Incendies

The writer of all 3 movies, hell or high water, sicario, and wind river was in Son's of Anarchy. He was the younger sheriff that gets killed at the drive by of that funeral I think in one of the early seasons. I liked him as an actor in that show but his writing is top notch

Villeneuve is an awesome director. My fav of his is probably Incendies

Interesting.

The crazy federal guy from Son's wrote and directed Rectify, one the best shows in TV history imo.

Pretty random for 2 such talents to have acting rolled on the same show

One movie I cannot wait to come out will be The Force in 2019 I believe. I have been reading all of Don Winslow books and he is an awesome writer.

ADVERTISEMENT