ADVERTISEMENT

Willis to Purdue!

Johnny0

Blue Chip Prospect
Mar 30, 2008
His family said Purdue has the best and honest coach in Painter and the academics are tops at Purdue!GO BOILERS! They have the best class coming in 2013 five blue chippers!Two forwards, one center, point guard and a shooting guard. This could be the best class in Purdue's history.

Reactions: ukfan26
With AJ Hammons in the middle, he won't have to go inside which, I think, he has no desire to be. JMO from watching him at last year's Sweet 16.

if he goes to purdue i wish him luck. i just dont get excited after hearing how he plays. but if he comes to uk thats fine but if not i wont lose no sleep. right now i just hope we get shabazz!

Originally posted by Johnny0:
His family said Purdue has the best and honest coach in Painter and the academics are tops at Purdue!GO BOILERS! They have the best class coming in 2013 five blue chippers!Two forwards, one center, point guard and a shooting guard. This could be the best class in Purdue's history.

Willis who?

Originally posted by LiveBreatheBlue:
Originally posted by Johnny0:

Willis who?
You have GOT to be kidding...16 yr old 6'9" Junior Derek Willis of Bullit East High School is UK's first commit of the 2013 season (think AT LEAST Scott Padgett or perhaps Rick Robey if he grows a couple inches and gains 35-40 lbs).

New user here.....testing here

What ya talking bout,Willis
laugh.gif

This post was edited on 1/25 8:35 AM by Wildcat_JC
This post was edited on 1/25 7:38 AM by Wildcat_JC

I didn't see Willis get in for Purdue against Cincinnati.

I don't think he will

Are you talking about TV's Todd Bridges?

ADVERTISEMENT