ADVERTISEMENT

Will Wandale flip again...to Brohm?

I would fall down laughing if he did. After all the Nebraska fans coming over here.

I've said this many times these kids that don't take commitment seriously are usually not serious enough to succeed. Almost all of them end up being a bust regardless of their talent level.

I would fall down laughing if he did. After all the Nebraska fans coming over here.

I've said this many times these kids that don't take commitment seriously are usually not serious enough to succeed. Almost all of them end up being a bust regardless of their talent level.
Tell me which kids have ended up being busts that decommitted. I think history will tell you otherwise.

Reactions: dvillecatfan
Who cares? Some will same I'd change my tune if he did it, but if he flipped back to UK I wouldn't want him. Someone needs to tell this kid the world doesn't revolve around him. His parents didnt.

After some insight, I think it’s the best decision for the young man to leave his current environment. It’s very difficult to deal with multiple issues aside from major D1 football and the schooling that goes along with each.

Tell me which kids have ended up being busts that decommitted. I think history will tell you otherwise.

Not saying I agree with the premise, but I instantly thought of Jones and maybe JW (may be too early). But others may include Ethan Tucky, Alex Stump, Jeremiah Dinson (I think he was injured), Montrell Custis (?), Mike Warren (?), Yeast (?). Others that may be too early: Meechi Harris, Cadarius Gaskin, X Peters and Shocky Jacques-Louis. I don't follow the others, so I could be wrong on whether they're "busts" or not.

But this is just names de-committed from UK. No idea about other schools. Again, not saying I agree with the premise, but there might be something there.

I don’t follow decommits very closely. We have yet to see if Jarren Williams or Mac Jones are good P5 QBs. Back in the year of the Dowell brothers (was that their name?) we had a few decommits, I remember one of the twins being a star for MSU, but don’t remember hearing the others’ names. Do you know the history of decommits?

Not saying I agree with the premise, but I instantly thought of Jones and maybe JW (may be too early). But others may include Ethan Tucky, Alex Stump, Jeremiah Dinson (I think he was injured), Montrell Custis (?), Mike Warren (?), Yeast (?). Others that may be too early: Meechi Harris, Cadarius Gaskin, X Peters and Shocky Jacques-Louis. I don't follow the others, so I could be wrong on whether they're "busts" or not.

But this is just names de-committed from UK. No idea about other schools. Again, not saying I agree with the premise, but there might be something there.

Of all you mentioned (good list), Dinson is a stud. He was a leader on Auburn’s defense.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Of all you mentioned (good list), Dinson is a stud. He was a leader on Auburn’s defense.
I'll take your word on it. I recall a couple of years ago, i think he was out for the season? IDK, I don't follow other teams that closely. once in a while, I'll look up these players and see how they panned out. But haven't in years. Some could argue Westry could be on the list, esp since his FR year (he's been good, but not up to those expectations).

Just about all who have flipped on UK haven’t been very successful. From another poster in another thread, the exceptions seem to include the Dowell Twins, Davon Hamilton, Jeremiah Stinson, and Jason Stowbridge.

Reactions: Sawnee Cat
If he wanted to play for Brohm, why did he go to Nebraska? Is this boiler humor?

Yes he will go to Purdue, everyone in this state wants to play for Purdue. All the top kids in the nation want to play for Purdue. We say a little prayer every night that Brohm didn't come to Louisville making life rough on us poor UK folks. Sarcasm...
Geez guys, just a simple question. I know you're used to dealing with deranged UL fans, but my question was not that unreasonable.

And based the responses here, a 2nd flip wouldn't surprise anyone. Thanks.

I'd say he will be flipping the rest of his life. He will drag out and milk the spotlight every time his selfish a$$ can. Just a selfish bone headed move. I'd think about my parents driving 9 hours away to watch a game before thinking of Scott Frosts needs.

If I was a home state recruit and wasn't going to UK (which I would never do) I would head South where it's warm, close to a beach. But that's just me.

If I was a home state recruit and wasn't going to UK (which I would never do) I would head South where it's warm, close to a beach. But that's just me.

I took basic training at Ft Benning Georgia. It isn't just warm, it is HOT-----and humid a lot of the time. Those uniforms don't help a lot either.

There isn't any place that is ideal all the time, but I hated the fall practices in Kentucky in August before school started, the nip in the air later on was welcome.

I'll take your word on it. I recall a couple of years ago, i think he was out for the season? IDK, I don't follow other teams that closely. once in a while, I'll look up these players and see how they panned out. But haven't in years. Some could argue Westry could be on the list, esp since his FR year (he's been good, but not up to those expectations).

We swapped CB with Auburn. They got Dinson and we got Westry. After year 1 it looked like we won the swap. But over the next 3 years Dinson had a much better career, even though Westry wasn't bad, but Dinson is a stud.

You’re right, Josh Allen was a bust.

I’ve said this from the start, I don’t think he is near the player Rondale Moore is. I’m just going by his film, but I stand by it. Moore is going to play on Sundays. I’ll be surprised if Robinson does.

I would like to see him flip to Purdue. That would greatly aggravate U6 fans; it would rub the November 28 salt in even deeper.

In my opinion, he was going to Nebraska all along. Not sure why he committed to UK or said he would listen to Brohm if hired by UofL. He has been enamored with Nebraska for a while.

ADVERTISEMENT