ADVERTISEMENT

Will UK be favored at Missouri?

Kentucky’s last two trips to Missouri featured stagnant offensive performances in a 20-10 loss in 2020 and a 15-14 win in 2018. Stagnant offensive performances have become the theme for Kentucky of late with the failure to hit the 20-point plateau in three of the last four games.

Read more at: https://www.kentucky.com/sports/col...-football/article268051802.html#storylink=cpy
Shouldn't be. The team that was on the field last will likely lose to Missouri, Georgia AND Louisville 🤮🤮🤮. A bowlless season is certainly possible and I expect the offense to be decimated by the transfer portal . Receivers don't want to play in an offense where most passes are lateral in the backfield and Qbs don't want to spend most of the game on their back. I'd love to be wrong but 40+ years of UK football Fandom tells me this is inevitable

Reactions: AE82
Will not be favored, will not win and Mizzou will cover the spread. Look for Mizzou to win by 14-17 points, probably favored by 5.

With the hopeful exception of Vandy, we may not be favored in any of the remaining games.

ADVERTISEMENT