ADVERTISEMENT

Will Uavel Ever Recover From This Sh## Storm?

I can't wrap my head around these clowns pulling the race card AND insinuating UK "set it all up?" Wtf lol
@zipp started this ridiculous rumor and it stinks. I am a graduate, and season ticket holder and I say we did it to ourselves. Louisville tried to make Andre the scapegoat and it didnt work. Accept the fact that it stinks and do everything to make sure it never happens again.

The excuses on the louisville rivals site make me sick to my stomach.

@zipp started this ridiculous rumor and it stinks. I am a graduate, and season ticket holder and I say we did it to ourselves. Louisville tried to make Andre the scapegoat and it didnt work. Accept the fact that it stinks and do everything to make sure it never happens again.

What percentage of your fanbase would you estimate feel the way you do? Not the message board warriors but the everyday, normal fans?

If this were UK and the accusations were confirmed, I would refuse to support the university until it cleaned house and flushed the poison from the program...including school administration as needed.

First the dreaded audit that showed how crooked that School really is
Now the NCAA Humiiation and the Vacated Title other major media outlets ridiculing Uavel .how low can these folks slink?
Just asking??

I think they will. It will take awhile, but eventually, they will come out of it. Of course, I am making this guess with the assumption that Jurich remains. People who are willing to cheat, will cut some more corners and get back quicker than those who play by the rules, and that certainly is Tommy Turtleneck.

What percentage of your fanbase would you estimate feel the way you do? Not the message board warriors but the everyday, normal fans?

If this were UK and the accusations were confirmed, I would refuse to support the university until it cleaned house and flushed the poison from the program...including school administration as needed.

This is no joke. I live in Louisville, so I'm around Uofl fans and I know ONE that says they should clean house. ONE.

One other said Pitino should be fired, but they shouldn't touch Jurich.

It's mind blowing talking to these people on a regular basis. Honest to God, they'll still insist Cal is a skeazeball

Sound advice but when you have lied and covered up so much in the past and got away with it, it turns into a bad habit like drugs and you get Hooked------ers. Sorry that just came to me. :)

Not as long as Jurich, Pitino, & Petrino are there
Recruits and their parents amaze me. Even during this firestorm coming on they still decided to hold to their commitments, still went to the program. It wouldn't surprise me if they bounce back more quickly then we'd like. 2.) Do we want Pitino gone? They could always upgrade like IU has (supposedly) done. Right now we beat them nearly every year. I like that.

proxy.php
This can't be right. He's had far more restaurant sex than time preparing pros.

U of L is operating from a position of fear. They know that a coach of Pitino's caliber doesn't exist and whoever they replace him with will be replacing some W's every year with L's. It is all about winning, that's all. They know their best option to win is with RP even if they don't count a few years down the road. LOL!

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
First the dreaded audit that showed how crooked that School really is
Now the NCAA Humiiation and the Vacated Title other major media outlets ridiculing Uavel .how low can these folks slink?
Just asking??
Yes. We did it in the 80's and got smacked much harder, imo. Their recruiting hasn't been hurt at all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT