ADVERTISEMENT

Will Uavel Ever Recover From This Sh## Storm?

2Adulterers

Senior
Aug 11, 2015
First the dreaded audit that showed how crooked that School really is
Now the NCAA Humiiation and the Vacated Title other major media outlets ridiculing Uavel .how low can these folks slink?
Just asking??

proxy.php

The uavel Goobers have gone beserk...Now these clowns are talking about defying the NCAA and not taking down the banner and keeping the Trophy..
That will get you the Death Penalty immediately and put SCUMtino under a show cause in less than 15 seconds:uzi::uzi: these folks are not thinking logical..
One Lil Brother told me at Church they will win the Appeal..Say What? You plead guilty to 37 of 38 charges why would an appeal work..Sheesh...The Appeal has 2 chances None and slim is drinking Sangria at Porcini..

First the dreaded audit that showed how crooked that School really is
Now the NCAA Humiiation and the Vacated Title other major media outlets ridiculing Uavel .how low can these folks slink?
Just asking??
I believe it is past time to clean house and start over. Dont wash anything, throw it all away.
100,000,000. One hundred million to pitino and what do we have to show for it.

The uavel Goobers have gone beserk...Now these clowns are talking about defying the NCAA and not taking down the banner and keeping the Trophy..
That will get you the Death Penalty immediately and put SCUMtino under a show cause in less than 15 seconds:uzi::uzi: these folks are not thinking logical..
One Lil Brother told me at Church they will win the Appeal..Say What? You plead guilty to 37 of 38 charges why would an appeal work..Sheesh...The Appeal has 2 chances None and slim is drinking Sangria at Porcini..

In addition to just ignoring the NCAA, I've seen suggestions that the NCAA is racist and UK is behind all this. I'm not sure what level of grief is "looking like a moron," but the majority of them have caught up to Zipp and are now in it.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Yes. The punishment Kentucky got years ago was far worse for simply paying recruits and we came back. Louisville long run will be fine. It just might take decades for people to forget the hookers.

Reactions: Primedfor9
They may become competitive again and maybe sooner than we like but.....the jokes will never end. We owe it as KY fans to make fun of them. Now a days it's just too easy cause of all the ammo they give us.

Yes. The punishment Kentucky got years ago was far worse for simply paying recruits and we came back. Louisville long run will be fine. It just might take decades for people to forget the hookers.

I disagree. Although our punishment seemed severe at the time, once the punishment was over - it was over. No one talks about it anymore because there's not a lot to talk about besides the seriousness of the offense.

In this case, however, having a national championship/two final fours taken away and losing over 100 wins from their all-time record (knocking them out of the top 25 on a list they were slowly climbing) is a long-lasting kick to the teeth. Not to mention the nature of their offense is something that will also be talked about. This is a huge stain on that program. I'm not saying it will always be this sensational, but Louisville basketball just got pushed back to the 80's.

Reactions: MbergCat
I believe it is past time to clean house and start over. Dont wash anything, throw it all away.
Let's put it this way..

It's something that can't be shown in public, but probably should be shown to a doctor.

Reactions: beasleythecard
Your avatar needs cleaning.

Beasley is a cool cat (pun ) and I legit respect him for standing up to The shenanigans occurring at UL. Real talk, we are all Rabid fans of our school so it does have to suck ya know ?

But I respect him for standing up to the idiots . Bc I honest to god would do the same if that shizzz happened here.

I can't wrap my head around these clowns pulling the race card AND insinuating UK "set it all up?" Wtf lol

He gave homeless strippers a place to play and make some money, there has to be value in that. Plus because of Rick, when I eat out now I always ask for my table to be cleaned before we sit down. I never thought about it before Rick brought that to the forefront. You are undervaluing his worth.

I disagree. Although our punishment seemed severe at the time, once the punishment was over - it was over. No one talks about it anymore because there's not a lot to talk about besides the seriousness of the offense.

In this case, however, having a national championship/two final fours taken away and losing over 100 wins from their all-time record (knocking them out of the top 25 on a list they were slowly climbing) is a long-lasting kick to the teeth. Not to mention the nature of their offense is something that will also be talked about. This is a huge stain on that program. I'm not saying it will always be this sensational, but Louisville basketball just got pushed back to the 80's.

Nope, the 60's, their 80's were successful.

I wish the ACC would kick them out so they would have to grovel back to Conference USA or the MVC to get back in. They had no business being in a P5 conference to begin with.

Reactions: TopCatCal
  • International ridicule
  • Public censure and scorn
  • Probation
  • Scandal
  • Vacated wins
  • Vacated tourney appearances
  • Two vacated final fours
  • One vacated National Championship
  • A protracted and humiliating public scandal involving Pitino, Sypher, and the school
  • A hush-marriage
  • An aborted baby
  • And a pretty nasty case of syphilis
But at least Uavel is (or was) the most profitable program in the country. There is that. (Or was.)

Last edited:
And I will tip my hat to you, Beasley...at least you are willing to call a spade a spade and even show up here despite the abuse you (and/or your school) will take.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT