ADVERTISEMENT

Will Quade Green transfer this offseason with Quickley and Hagans joining?

Do you think Green is the next transfer?

• Yes

Votes: 51 29.1%
  • No

Votes: 124 70.9%

• Total voters
Hagans isn't even officially on our team for this year. Let's just wait.

I'm not talking about guarantees, I am talking about odds. Which system do you think gives us the better odds? I'll give you a hint, the one that has never happened is not the answer. Jay Wright has won more titles than Cal, Coach K has won more titles than Cal , and Izzo has the same amount as Cal.

Maybe root for Nova, duke and MSU?

I'm not talking about guarantees, I am talking about odds. Which system do you think gives us the better odds? I'll give you a hint, the one that has never happened is not the answer. Jay Wright has won more titles than Cal, Coach K has won more titles than Cal , and Izzo has the same amount as Cal.

Jay Wright's rise the last couple of years is solely due to more young players entering the draft.

Coach K has been at a blue blood school for 40 seasons. He has coached more McD's all-americans than any coach in history. All in all its not really that impressive under those circumstances. It's good, but I think Cal at UK for 40 seasons might produce the same numbers. Or another good coach being at Duke for same length, under the same circumstances could duplicate or beat Coach K's.

ADVERTISEMENT