ADVERTISEMENT

Will Pitino Ever Coach Again

Honestly, I see Pitino in basketball at some capacity, but I doubt he will act as a head coach. In my opinion, there are a lot of ignorant people in the world, but to voluntarily send your child to him or commit to him to play basketball under his guise of leadership is a whole other level of insanity given the multitude of scandals.

I hope some desperate, bottom-of-the-barrel NBA team gives him a shot. I'd love to see him get destroyed regularly by UK NBA players.

He won't coach again because no program of the proper stature is going to offer him a job. Now, he just might take a job as an assistant for his son. I could see him doing something like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

He won't coach again because no program of the proper stature is going to offer him a job. Now, he just might take a job as an assistant for his son. I could see him doing something like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

One would have to wonder if the Minnesota AD or president would prevent this from happening out of concern for the overall athletic program.

One would have to wonder if the Minnesota AD or president would prevent this from happening out of concern for the overall athletic program.
Yeah, I was just joking, I doubt any D1 program would allow him anywhere near their team.

He will be back at UofSmell once the dust settles and he has a chance to change his identity to Carlos Danger....
1.jpg

Just as soon as he & OJ Simpson catches Nicole's real murderer and finds out who framed Rick of these obviously false charges.

If he's smart he'll take his money to Florida and spend the rest of days on the golf course.

I really can't see Pitinos ego allowing him to coach a lower division school or even becoming an assistant for the NBA.By the time the cloud settles from his fight with UofL the NCAA may have a show cause ( I think this is what it's called) penalty agents him.

He will probably become a consultant for ESPN or something like Jim Calhoun.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him coach again. He'll desperately seek out a job and rebuild his reputation. I could easily see him wanting to maybe go to UNLV or a down on its luck team in the Northeast.

Reactions: KFuqua
ADVERTISEMENT