ADVERTISEMENT

Will Levis

I wouldn’t call him a bust, but he’s gonna play himself to the bench if he keeps making those type of terrible decisions! He made great throws first drive..
Can’t throw hitch when DB doesn’t even backpedal..looked like the pick 6 he threw against UT… BAD

Reactions: Pelosigalore
The Titans better change to Mason Rudolph or their new head coach runs the risk of losing his locker room … just look at what Carolina just did to Bryce Young

Also a 2nd Round Pick isn’t considered a bust ….

Reactions: Pelosigalore
This offense is a bad fit for him. I mentioned that several times in the other thread. The vrabel offense was perfect for him.

I'm ready to put in Rudolph today. No excuse to lose at home to a packers team without starting qb.
Levis made the one big mistake, but this has been a team effort today. The defense has been awful and somehow allowed Malik Willis to convert multiple 3rd & longs.

Levis hasn't played bad but he keeps making one or two egregious errors each game. It'd 20 to 14 if not for the pick 6.

Titans D hasn't played well today at all either.
The penalty on the missed FG was the biggest killer so far of the 2nd half, that was awful.

Way too early for that talk. Much like Couch he has zero protection from the OL. The pick six was a horrible decision but label him a bust after 1/4 of last season and 2 games into this season is ridiculous.
Only thing that I hope is that his backup struggles as well or it could be bad. IMO

There is no pro sports team in KY. As the other poster said, some of us live here. No state income tax and everyone wants to move to near Nashville, TN.
I was born in Kentucky but raised in Nashville. Both parents UK grads.

I am also old and when the Titans came to Nashville I went all in.

And it has been nothing but a damn kick in the nuts.

I mean this is unreal. Will doesn’t stand a chance back there with this line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT