ADVERTISEMENT

Why isn't Missouri ranked?

I guess because they’re fools gold.
In other words, they suck.
Have no trouble with CCC though.
Actually they are pretty good. And I correctly predicted them to upset #12 Iowa St. They not just win, but opened up a can of whoopass. They remind me of the 2017 F4 USC team.

But you go ahead and continue your stupid posts.

They are 16-5 with wins over us, Illinois, Arkansas, Iowa State and no bad losses. Thoughts.
Good question. They have a really good team. Brown is a dude. Their coach seems to have them playing very well. Should be ranked.

They’re a tough team to figure out. Started the season with fairly low expectations, but took care of business against an extremely soft early schedule before getting totally embarrassed by Kansas in their first real test. Actually did crack the poll at 20 after beating Illinois and then us, which looked like big wins at the time, but maybe a little less so now. They fell back out after a stretch of losing 4 out of 6, including to unranked A&M and Florida squads. Maybe you could argue that the Iowa State game should have put them back in the bottom end of the top 25, but there’s not much functional difference in that and leading the “others getting votes” category. They honestly seem like they’re ranked about right to me.

They are 16-5 with wins over us, Illinois, Arkansas, Iowa State and no bad losses. Thoughts.
Because the yankee sports writers hate the SEC.
They are all going to crap big ole yankee eggs when UK wins out and goes to the FF!

Mizzou plays up-tempo and presses a ton. They also are top 25 for 3's taken. If a team can beat their press (and limit overall turnovers), it leads to easier baskets. Also, if Mizzou isn't hitting three's, they can be in trouble. They are the type of team that if they are hot and the defense is working, they can beat about anyone. But when those two don't work, they can get killed pretty easily (KU game)

Three of those 4 teams aren't ranked.
Lost to Kansas by 28 at home.
They are 26th, so it's not quite the biggest travesty in sports.
Kansas themselves lost by 23 at home. Did that crash their rank? Nope!

ADVERTISEMENT