ADVERTISEMENT

Why I think Wiseman comes to Ky

More like a back pedal...
Backpedal? I'm not offended that somebody pointed out my mistake so how do you figure? Didn't you understand my original point? I'll be the first to admit I've been corrected on my grammar and spelling here---not once did I take offense to it.

Backpedal? I'm not offended that somebody pointed out my mistake so how do you figure? Didn't you understand my original point? I'll be the first to admit I've been corrected on my grammar and spelling here---not once did I take offense to it.
We don’t need no grammar nazi or spelling nazi on Hob or RR. None of are perfect and we all make mistakes. Those that judge others will be judged. Those that judge posters for spelling or grammar need to feel important. It’s all they got and we should all forgive them. Man I just typed a line of bull$hit. I say tire and feathers the non believers and let’s run the goat and chicken lovers out of town.

We don’t need no grammar nazi or spelling nazi on Hob or RR. None of are perfect and we all make mistakes. Those that judge others will be judged. Those that judge posters for spelling or grammar need to feel important. It’s all they got and we should all forgive them. Man I just typed a line of bull$hit. I say tire and feathers the non believers and let’s run the goat and chicken lovers out of town.
I can hardly ever understand your posts. [laughing]

What r you. Someone who posts an image of someone with Down’s Syndrome in your avatar? What is your point or intention there? Oh I have selective criticism but I’ll mock people born with Trisomy 13? You’re a great guy.
Waiting on you to defend the presence of your avatar. What, you know someone who has Down’s? Tell us how you’re affected by it and the reason it’s there.

What a pu**y. It’s a character from a Netflix series, you overly sensitive little girl. And, the character doesn’t have Down’s, he is wearing extremely thick glasses. You’re not nearly as smart as you’d have us believe. I bet you squat when you piss.

Reactions: yoshukai
200.gif

I can hardly ever understand your posts. [laughing]
That's because I'm not mentally stable. I've been at Eastern State for the last several years trying to get better. I always have a specific message in most of my post. I don't believe this post is very difficult to understand. I don't like people on this board that are always calling out posters for spelling or grammar mistakes. I write the way I do on purpose. It seems to draw out those that always seem to think they are better than others, because their spelling and grammar are so perfect. This is a sports board not a spelling or grammar class. Lets just have fun and talk about our UK teams, recruiting and Cal.

Reactions: kev69 and RipThru
What r you. Someone who posts an image of someone with Down’s Syndrome in your avatar? What is your point or intention there? Oh I have selective criticism but I’ll mock people born with Trisomy 13? You’re a great guy.
Waiting on you to defend the presence of your avatar. What, you know someone who has Down’s? Tell us how you’re affected by it and the reason it’s there.
It's Bubbles off of the Trailer Park Boys....Rip Thru's avatar

Reactions: RipThru
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT