ADVERTISEMENT

Why I think Wiseman comes to Ky

Feb 14, 2018
hes probably not totally sure himself where he’s going. But he’s not committing to Ky then going through a season there. If he was sure he was going to Memphis it would benifit him to do it. It would be a immense help to get other players which I’m sure has been pointed out. He’s not doing something that’s hurting him for no reason. If he doesn’t comitt there soon he won’t. By spring Memphis will have went through a frustrating season with a lot of loses. He will see he couldn’t possibly win a title there. Ky will be one of the top teams in the country and offer everything he wants. But by that time he may not be such a priority as I think we will have signed as many as three other bigs. I’m not saying he won’t have a spot. At any rate I think it’s going to be a long wait and the longer it goes the better for us

I think you think you’re right. I think your close to right. If you’re right I will commend you on a job done well. If he picks Memphis you will be persecuted by some. Some will want to nail you to a cross. Some will say nothing. Others will ask you why. Some will call you out. Some will want to know if you’re Zipp. Some have your back. Some will stab you in the back. FactChecker will ask you for facts. Me, I’m good with your post. Post on brother BBM. Well got to get back to the hospital.☠️

We really want him and will celebrate the committment or we didn't want him anyway. Two possibilities and that's it.
That is a revelation of biblical proportions. Preach on preacher. I think you may have just hit the nail on the head.

The big buzz this summer was that Wiseman was now headed to Memphis and would reclassify to be part of the 2018 class. Well he didn’t reclassify, obviously. The longer he waits the better it is for UK.

Reactions: gracetoyou
I think you think you’re right. I think your close to right. If you’re right I will commend you on a job done well. If he picks Memphis you will be persecuted by some. Some will want to nail you to a cross. Some will say nothing. Others will ask you why. Some will call you out. Some will want to know if you’re Zipp. Some have your back. Some will stab you in the back. FactChecker will ask you for facts. Me, I’m good with your post. Post on brother BBM. Well got to get back to the hospital.☠️
[roll]

Reactions: Cindog28 and BBUK
Wiseman is my third choice. Carey is first. I don’t care who will be the best pro. Oscar number two. He’s motor will affect the whole team. Put him with Whit, Lewis would be great. Wiseman third. Hey I’ll takr them all or any. Great choices.

Wiseman is my third choice. Carey is first. I don’t care who will be the best pro. Oscar number two. He’s motor will affect the whole team. Put him with Whit, Lewis would be great. Wiseman third. Hey I’ll takr them all or any. Great choices.
LOL Wiseman is like 5x the player Oscar is . I think we get both but lets not compare them. Carey and Wiseman are on a totally other level from Oscar. And dont get me wrong Tsheibwe is a top 30 player but just not lock to be a top 3 draft pick like those other 2 .

Last edited:
If Wiseman is 5x the player why did Oscar outplay him so bad in head on competition. I just like Oscars motor. I think it’s contagious. I know you can’t base things on one meeting. And it will be based on who else we get. We don’t know how they improve between now and spring. Oscars only played a short while. I want both

Wiseman will play for UK and I will not be surprised if Carey will be here also.

LOL Wiseman is like 5x the player Oscar is . I think we get both but lets not compare them. Carey and Wiseman are on a totally other level from Oscar. And dont get me wrong Tsheibwe is a top 30 player but just not lock to be a top 3 draft pick like those other 2 .

Oscar owned Wisemen head to head to be fair...

hes probably not totally sure himself where he’s going. But he’s not committing to Ky then going through a season there. If he was sure he was going to Memphis it would benifit him to do it. It would be a immense help to get other players which I’m sure has been pointed out. He’s not doing something that’s hurting him for no reason. If he doesn’t comitt there soon he won’t. By spring Memphis will have went through a frustrating season with a lot of loses. He will see he couldn’t possibly win a title there. Ky will be one of the top teams in the country and offer everything he wants. But by that time he may not be such a priority as I think we will have signed as many as three other bigs. I’m not saying he won’t have a spot. At any rate I think it’s going to be a long wait and the longer it goes the better for us
There is no such thing as “have went.” It doesn’t exist.
“he’s not committing to Ky then going through a season there.” Are you saying he’s not coming to Ky despite what your new thread says? Or are you trying to say he’s not committing to Ky early and not playing out a season oh h.s. basketball? Terrible writing.
What is a season with a lot of loses? Losses?
He will be a priority up until the season starts.

There is no such thing as “have went.” It doesn’t exist.
“he’s not committing to Ky then going through a season there.” Are you saying he’s not coming to Ky despite what your new thread says? Or are you trying to say he’s not committing to Ky early and not playing out a season oh h.s. basketball? Terrible writing.
What is a season with a lot of loses? Losses?
He will be a priority up until the season starts.

You need to get laid. It's a message board, not English class

Not an excuse for stupidity and a message that reads as if written by a dumb 9yr old.
It all fun and games until someone gets and eye put out. You seem to be one of those people we call a spelling nazi on RR & HOB. If you is we don't want no stinking spelling nazi coming round this doggone place. If you want to teach get a job at a local school Mr. KnowItAll. My bet is you are most likely someone that women find it difficult to look at or warm up to. So much hatred in your words. We all suppose to love each utter brudder. Now away with you and your kind. Go back to your mama and suck on some more TiTTTTTY.

Reactions: RipThru
Well to be fair he is trying to raise the bar instead of settling for lower standards. Nothing really wrong with that unless it threatens you in some way.
Doesn't threaten me in the least, Sparky. But you two seem like the kind of dudes that take a message board way too seriously.

Doesn't threaten me in the least, Sparky. But you two seem like the kind of dudes that take a message board way too seriously.
No I know where I'm at. I'm just saying that to me it seems a bit revealing when somebody state the correct use of the language. I don't anything wrong with being well spoken and also think it is something that could just as easily slide.

No I know where I'm at. I'm just saying that to me it seems a bit revealing when somebody state the correct use of the language. I don't anything wrong with being well spoken and also think it is something that could just as easily slide.

Yea, you're a champ.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Yea, you're a champ.
What r you. Someone who posts an image of someone with Down’s Syndrome in your avatar? What is your point or intention there? Oh I have selective criticism but I’ll mock people born with Trisomy 13? You’re a great guy.
Waiting on you to defend the presence of your avatar. What, you know someone who has Down’s? Tell us how you’re affected by it and the reason it’s there.

It all fun and games until someone gets and eye put out. You seem to be one of those people we call a spelling nazi on RR & HOB. If you is we don't want no stinking spelling nazi coming round this doggone place. If you want to teach get a job at a local school Mr. KnowItAll. My bet is you are most likely someone that women find it difficult to look at or warm up to. So much hatred in your words. We all suppose to love each utter brudder. Now away with you and your kind. Go back to your mama and suck on some more TiTTTTTY.
You’re not the smartest guy around. You’re probably several beers into the day, hopefully that explains your sentences. You want to explain away your stupidity and the other guys, try doing it while sober or have someone else do it for you. Sorry you’re uneducated, can’t help that. Roll up next to your pig or goat and do what you do.

You literally have grammatical errors in this comment lolz...

Reactions: ukdaven
You’re not the smartest guy around. You’re probably several beers into the day, hopefully that explains your sentences. You want to explain away your stupidity and the other guys, try doing it while sober or have someone else do it for you. Sorry you’re uneducated, can’t help that. Roll up next to your pig or goat and do what you do.
I want you baby cakes. I love tough guys. Again are you over 12?

Reactions: RipThru
ADVERTISEMENT