ADVERTISEMENT

Why Don't We Try To Lure Bobby Bowden Out Of Retirement?

Apr 12, 2014
One hell of a coach. And regardless of what some of the naysayers have said, Stoops has created a good foundnation. All we need is a good coach to come in and coach that talent up.

I here Stoops just needs a little more time from the sonshine pumpers, but he had his time to show what he could do. We need an estalbished coach.

One hell of a coach. And regardless of what some of the naysayers have said, Stoops has created a good foundnation. All we need is a good coach to come in and coach that talent up.

I here Stoops just needs a little more time from the sonshine pumpers, but he had his time to show what he could do. We need an estalbished coach.
Only a basketball first fan could come up with such a brilliant idea like hiring the 98 year old Bobby Bowden.

I don't think Bobby did much coaching the last couple of years he was there. He was mostly the figurehead.

He's old enough to be Rich Brooks dad. That wouldn't work. Besides, Bowden's staff was fabulous and responsible for a lot of his success.

Bowden couldn't even remember his players names or even specific moments of the game towards the end of his career.

He's old enough to be Rich Brooks dad. That wouldn't work. Besides, Bowden's staff was fabulous and responsible for a lot of his success.

That's one of the many things that Bowden did right put good people around him.

Reactions: CHAMPCAT11
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT