ADVERTISEMENT

Why Does Little Brother Not Have Midnight Madness

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

mwr-the-wife-asks-me-whats-the-charge-on-the-credit-card-for-brazzerscom-148418.gif

Of course they do...geez...

I believe UL already had their… .event. I think it was last week, but correct me if I'm wrong.

Because their fans say they are more of a "pro atmosphere" fan base. And they don't need a midnight madness.

Reactions: awf
Because their fans say they are more of a "pro atmosphere" fan base. And they don't need a midnight madness.
I have heard this as well. They are too high class to camp our for a practice. I didn’t say anything about just handing out tickets at the door as an option for them.

I remember UofL having some kind of pep rally/madness type event a couple of years ago and it was sparsely attended. I think they announced 7000-8000 people but I think that was probably exaggerated by a couple thousand people.

I heard it was constantly being interrupted by so many ankle monitors going off.

Reactions: Jkwo
Louisville has Midnight Madness just about every night if you catch my drift. The First 48 loves that trash city because it's so violent.

ADVERTISEMENT