ADVERTISEMENT

Who's hotter:Shannon Spake or Kaylee Hartung?

Kuhldaddy

Junior
Nov 17, 2003
Watching the Fl/Ala game didn't realize the bodacious set of tatas Shannon has. before today,I would of said Kaylee--but now i'm leaning toward Shannon.

Kaylee by a lot. Like a whole lot.

Screen-shot-2013-08-28-at-9.05.51-PM.png

dm_140927_SECDM_CLT_SECNATION_HASHTAG.jpg

This post was edited on 3/12 2:10 PM by WACB

This post was edited on 3/12 2:14 PM by WACB

Kaylee. But Shannon interviewing Billy D...

B_6HpuIVEAAbJ5h.jpg:large

This post was edited on 3/12 1:39 PM by MWes11

I know the majority will say Kaylee but I think Shannon is extremely hot...

Originally posted by Kuhldaddy:
Watching the Fl/Ala game didn't realize the bodacious set of tatas Shannon has. before today,I would of said Kaylee--but now i'm leaning toward Shannon.
Grrr....know the rules. Mods, please ban the OP.

Originally posted by AlbanyWildCat:

Originally posted by Kuhldaddy:
Grrr....know the rules. Mods, please ban the OP.
Yeah, OP... where are your pics?

To me Spake has the whole body whereas Kaylee has a really hot face. Would rather have a women with a chest!

Originally posted by MWes11:

That is a good pic of her.
eek.r191677.gif

Looks like Billy is biting his lip... he knows he wants to motorboat 'em!

Thank you MWes.

Mods please perma-ban OP for failing to comply with the most basic internet courtesy of providing pics when starting a thread on hot chicks, TIA.

I am an old 68 year old man so I have had many more years to become an expert on pretty women than some of you young punks
smile.r191677.gif
, so take it from me: Kaylee is one sweet babe. Plus she really enjoys what she is doing.

The interview yesterday before the first SEC games with Paul Finebaum showed just how into college sports she is. She absolutely loves our Cats. She said she had covered 9 of the 31 games this season and she did the article on the student manager and openly was bragging on Coach Cal.

Spake used to do NASCAR for ESPN, so she gets extra points for me. She is also 9 years older, so the fact that she is i the conversation with a piece like Hartung is really saying something.

Ergo, Spake, by a smidge including her bonus points.

Originally posted by MdWIldcat55:
Kaylee if I planned to wake up with her over an extended period of time. After seeing that photo with Billy D., I might choose Shannon for a one-night stand.
You selfish dude, you want it all. Don't you?
roll.r191677.gif

Shannon is very cute with obvious assets. Kaylee is hot, with lesser assets. Both love sports. From where I sit, and depending on what appeals more on any given day, I call it a draw. Also, I wonder if either have read, or will read this thread? RR not exactly uncommon this time of year.

TLDR: Both

The best ones are always taken. Shannon Spake. Married and probably a very good mom too.

Originally posted by Bert Higginbotha:
Originally posted by MdWIldcat55:
Kaylee if I planned to wake up with her over an extended period of time. After seeing that photo with Billy D., I might choose Shannon for a one-night stand.
You selfish dude, you want it all. Don't you?
roll.r191677.gif
Why not?

My luck would be after a night of drinking, I would claim to take Kaylee home and wake up with Doris Burke.

Give me the one with the boobs.

Both are very pretty, but the petite all over body type does nothing for me.

Shannon has really struggled with her hair this year. Looks like she has a quart of Quaker State on it. Always looks dirty

Saw Shannon after the game in Athens, and she was dragging her son along with her........she looks good in person and stands out in a crowd....

But Kaylee takes it to a higher level.

Originally posted by maverick1:

Thank you MWes.

Mods please perma-ban OP for failing to comply with the most basic internet courtesy of providing pics when starting a thread on hot chicks, TIA.
You guys came thru for me. I'm not sure how to post pictures. I know u guys would do the work for me. We definitely could make a 10 if we mixed and matched the 2 girls.

Originally posted by Bert Higginbotha:

I am an old 68 year old man so I have had many more years to become an expert on pretty women than some of you young punks
smile.r191677.gif
, so take it from me: Kaylee is one sweet babe. Plus she really enjoys what she is doing.

I agree...at 53, I would give Kaylee a 100 on the rusty nails and broken glass scale....

Hartung by a country mile.

Seen Spake up close and personal and she's so skinny she looks like a skeleton, and face is meh.

Is this a serious question? I don't think Shannon's even remotely attractive.. I'd marry Kaylee in a heartbeat

ADVERTISEMENT