ADVERTISEMENT

Who's going to be there Saturday night?

Our group will be there going crazy!! 30 years of frustration needs to end!!!

Reactions: KYNC89
Mitch needs to give any extra tickets to any kids groups(schools, Boys and Girls clubs, YMCA, YWCA, etc.). That would insure a sellout and doing a public service.

We need that place PACKED!!!

Reactions: sluggercatfan
I'll put it on the skin, so I don't get sprayed with the hose.

LOL
giphy.gif

Sounds like to me they bugged out...nobody's fault but their own.

Are they all the same fans, have you talked to all of them?.

And I personally think that we owe a lot to thousands of season ticket holders that "bugged out" and gave up tickets in the family for generations in a lot of cases in order to force changes in our penny wise and pound foolish administration. Sad, but it looks like about 20,000 of them haven't come back either, and most probably never will, a shame with the talent we have now.

I still think this game will be a sellout, and probably the other big games will be too------and would have been with 67,000 seats also.

But if you don't like this post you are going to hate the FACTS in my other post, maybe you should skip it, lol.

Sure, we are on track now, but it should have happened about TEN years earlier and the penny pinching actually COST us millions of dollars AND suffering through some HORRENDOUS seasons.

Reactions: Kybluedude
So yeah, I agree with rushing the field, after all we send a bunch of young men out there that you can almost predict will have a serious injury or two every game. Pretty good odds with a few injuries with thousands rushing the field. Sometimes you just need to be lucky, I played in serious flag football leagues into my forties and officiated until I was 65 and never got a broken bone or serious injury-----that I know of.

At least the streak has brought attention to the game. It is kind of like before the Cubs won the World Series. You know it's eventually going to happen, but you kind of like it's existence because it gives the game meaning. I'll be there tailgating with a bunch of catfans and I'm just looking to have a good time. What's the best Ky bourbon?

All of them.
At least the streak has brought attention to the game. It is kind of like before the Cubs won the World Series. You know it's eventually going to happen, but you kind of like it's existence because it gives the game meaning. I'll be there tailgating with a bunch of catfans and I'm just looking to have a good time. What's the best Ky bourbon?

Curious to see who's going be there Saturday rocking and going nuts? I'm going and have a couple buddies coming in just for the game. Going to be screaming non stop.
Staying away. Convinced we would win 10 years ago. Went. We lost.

Reactions: KYNC89
I remember some great times tailgating in the RV lot with some cool UF fans back in the day..lots of fun..

Yeah I kinda get that but it's just the wife and I and don't know any other tailgaters so ......

RT, I mean this, come tailgate with my crew. We have dwindled some and would love the company. We'll have 8-10 people playing cornhole, watching the early games on TV and will be there all day. We are directly in front of the luxury trailer park (1865 Club) on the blue lot side.

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Four of us in Row 10 Sec.2. Tailgating in Red Lot after being moved from Green couple years ago but I must say like many others that were moved to this lot also that the Red Lot is The Real Deal !!! Been a season ticket holder since Commonwealth was built !!!
Go Big Blue !!!

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
Yeah I kinda get that but it's just the wife and I and don't know any other tailgaters so ......
Just stop by a tailgate, guarantee they will let you hang out. Ive met some really good friends that I met by just walking to a tailgate and hanging out for a while. We're all one.

23 year old Van Winkle, as I understand it. But who wants to pay thousands for a bottle of liquor?
Get a bottle of 10 year old Bulleit frontier whiskey and enjoy yourself.

By the way, I hate the streak's existence. It adds nothing but misery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT