ADVERTISEMENT

Who you got? Tennessee or Florida?

Can’t believe they’re putting Hooker back out there.

Officials letting this game out of hand. That’s why you call RTPs. .

As long as you spy him the whole game you can beat them w a zone. But you can’t drop everyone into coverage bc once their backs are turned he is going to kill you on the ground
I disagree. Their WR are too good to expect to cover them while the QB stands back there with no pressure until one of them breaks open.

We tried that last year. Big fail.

Reactions: EliteBlue
I disagree. Their WR are too good to expect to cover them while the QB stands back there with no pressure until one of them breaks open.

We tried that last year. Big fail.
You aren’t wrong. I think our secondary is a little better this year but if you get picked apart in the 1Q then you have to make a switch and bring pressure. Maybe cover 2 w man so you can bring an extra body or 2

Just like the game against us, UF lost this game in the last 3 minutes before half.

I can hear that god awful song from here.

I can’t reiterate how much I hate these orange bastards. Basketball season should be fun though. I think this is the year we sweep them.

Reactions: cathouse
Bet billy wishes he would have taken those 3 points early on
Watching Napier coach reminds me a lot of CMS his first 3-4 years here.

Learning on the fly and making some really bad decisions, but his team is playing hard for him. I believe he will get it done at Florida sooner rather than later.

Pulling for Florida but UT looks a little, not by much better. Like home field better 3 pts. Halftime score better.

UT fans are wearing alternating sections in orange and white, making a checkerboard in the stands. I hope this doesn’t give Barney any ideas. We need Florida to win.

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
You have to shove in the official’s mouth I guess. That was the most idiotic no call ever, I thought Kentucky was the only team that couldn’t score when they score. The guy was one full yard over the goal line and it to be replayed. Somebody needs a but chewing for that incompetence.

Reactions: crawfords corner
UT beats UGA they will go 12-0 lose to bama but still get in the playoffs. The NIL was a blessing to them and how about the coach with the turn around. This is why ratings are up.

Rooting for Tennessee. Days of hoping our team is good are over. Now I'm worried about prestigious bowl games and playoffs. We are already To 10. Beating another top 10 Tennessee later is more impressive than if Florida looks a little better after the fact.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT