ADVERTISEMENT

Who you got? Tennessee or Florida?

calismyhero

Junior
Jan 16, 2010
I’m pulling for the Gators today. Their defense will need a big game and Richardson is going to have to have a career game to keep them in it. Tennessee, their defense will give up yards, let’s see if Florida can put one together. My guess, Florida 36 UT 31.

Reactions: RogerIndy
Be great if both could lose, but Tennessee is probably going to win handily, floridas offense is trash, and Tennessee will probably be able to get what they want offensively as well

I want to see Tennessee lose as I always do. But the Gators have not been a very good team this year. They do not have a QB. Maybe he will come to life today. I am praying.

Sadly Tilman is out for Tennessee so I'm going to have to role with Tennessee. Going to need a miracle to change that.

TN's lost 16 of the last 17 to UF but this UF team is so short of depth it'll be tough to win many games. Plus the UF QB has more tackles on the year, 3, than TD passes, 0. Bad USF team ran for almost 300 yards on UF...in Gainesville. Nobody, but nobody, is giving UF a shot.

Hooker is legit…Can we take him when their million dollar freshman gets on campus or is he out of eligibility

Wonder who UFs backup is. Richardson is all hype bc he’s athletic and has a strong arm but he misses more open throws than anyone I’ve seen and makes awful decisions.

Reminds me of Felipe Franks and then when we are injured him and Trask came in…suddenly Florida was as good as they had been in a decade for 2 back to back years. Sometimes you just need a dude to make the easy and open throws accurately and not the big splash plays.

UF had a solid defensive line. And they have receivers open consistently paired w 2 good running backs. Their QB just can’t “manage the offense”. I’d take a “game manager” any day over a guy who can’t consistently hit open receivers

AR-15 look damn amazing today somehow lol crazy stuff.....UF giving them all they want and leading. Color me surprised

I hope and pray Brad White and CMS are watching this game. Playing a zone and not blitzing against Hendon Hooker is a sure recipe for a loss.

Florida making him think and move.

I hope and pray Brad White and CMS are watching this game. Playing a zone and not blitzing against Hendon Hooker is a sure recipe for a loss.

Florida making him think and move.
As long as you spy him the whole game you can beat them w a zone. But you can’t drop everyone into coverage bc once their backs are turned he is going to kill you on the ground

ADVERTISEMENT