ADVERTISEMENT

Who killed Kennedy?

They were also like 4 inches off on the entrance wound for the head shot.

Right. The WCR had an entry way way below, apparently factoring in and trying to make fit the Parkland misobservations.

And as bizzare as it sounds in modern times, the WC apparently never saw the photos, as they were considered too shocking to expose them to publication in 1964.

Good read from npr where forensic scientists specializing in ballistics explain the assassination and why the evidence supports Oswald being the only shooter.

Maybe so.

Maybe the Kennedy Curse is actually just hardcore revenge from whoever JFK was trying to out when he was killed.

I have always supported the "Oswald acted alone" as well but the stuff on a 3rd shot from Secret Service Agent Hickey by accident is really good stuff. First time I've seen any theory answer all the questions. Now if I could just figure out why they settled out of court with him?

The "Oswald acted alone" theory rebukes conspiracy theories but is consistent with the accidental shot fired by the SSman.

There were wide discrepancies that worried me, until I ended up representing a couple of doctors as “second chair” in a malpractice suit.

Our clients won, but in the weeks of prep and two weeks of trial, I lost any and all “excessive” respect I might have ever had for doctors.

They are very human, very capable of mistake and disagreement, but tend to be very cocky (and argumentative) regarding their own opinion.

At least one doctor in Texas (I read a book or two on them), confidently described seeing the very back of Kennedy’s head open, but shown autopsy photos decades later concluded that a combination of stress, the backwards flow of gore and brain material, and the simple fact he was not really treating the massive head wound, but doing a tracheotomy on the neck, led to his error.

I never took the early testimony of the Parkland medical team seriously, after having watched the shocking Zupruder film: Kennedy’s head opened above his right ear, forward to near the right temple. The wound that can be clearly seen in it’s inception, matches the wound in the autopsy photos released in 1979, and the remarkable Ida Dox artistic renderings released during the House investigation.

While some conspiracy theorists have hooked onto the statements from the Parkland staff and gone farther to suggest tampering with the Zappruder film, this was the mid-sixties, and the film looks legit.

I absolutely appreciate the notion that eyewitness testimony can be wrong, but every person in the Parkland Emergency room? Every one of them? Heck. Every one of them testified/believed the throat wound was a wound of entry as well. BTW, appreciate the civil discussion on the topic. I have been fascinated by it for years.

I absolutely appreciate the notion that eyewitness testimony can be wrong, but every person in the Parkland Emergency room? Every one of them? Heck. Every one of them testified/believed the throat wound was a wound of entry as well. BTW, appreciate the civil discussion on the topic. I have been fascinated by it for years.
The full metal jacket rounds Oswald used are designed to penetrate through front and back and it did exactly that to the point of hitting Connally so the exit wound may have looked like an entrance wound.

"The size of the wound given by Parkland staff in Warren Commission testimony:

• Dr. PERRY: This was situated in the lower anterior one-third of the neck, approximately 5 mm. in diameter. (3H372)
  • Dr. CARRICO: This was probably a 4-7 mm. wound, almost in the midline, maybe a little to the right of the midline, and below the thyroid cartilage. (6H3)
  • DR. CARRICO: There was a small wound, 5- to 8-mm. in size, located in the lower third of the neck, below the thyroid cartilage, the Adams apple. (3H361)
  • Dr. PERRY: I determined only the fact that there was a wound there, roughly 5 mm. in size or so. (6H9)
  • Dr. JONES: The wound in the throat was probably no larger than a quarter of an inch in diameter. . . . t was a very small, smooth wound. (6H54)
    [*]Nurse HENCHLIFFE: It was just a little hole in the middle of his neck. . . . About as big around as the end of my little finger. (6H141)

Yet even if the wound was only 4 or 5 millimeters in diameter, this in fact would be perfectly consistent with a round from Oswald's 6.5 mm. rifle. As noted by Abdullah Fatteh in his book Medicolegal Investigation of Gunshot Wounds (Philadelphia: Lippincott, 1976)"

Based on the research I've did I come to the conclusion that LHO was the lone gunman but feel like it was mafia related.

them? Heck. Every one of them testified/believed the throat wound was a wound of entry as well.

And for good reason. It looked just like an entry wound, as result of coincidentally exiting Kennedy’s neck at exactly the point his neck tie was tightest against his throat. This prevented an explosive, typical exit wound, and left multiple small holes in Kennedy’s tie, as the bullet passed thru the knot.

Reactions: 80 Proof
As to conspiracy, I see no clear evidence of it.

But if and when evidence of conspiracy does arise, it has to point to the man who gained the most from Kennedy’s death: LBJ.

If there was a conspiracy it was a last minute hastily devised one to cover up the accidental shot from Agent Hickey.

Reactions: The-Hack
If there was a conspiracy it was a last minute hastily devised one to cover up the accidental shot from Agent Hickey.

There was (now) obvious ass covering for (1) the FBI having surveilled Oswald, without nabbing him, and (2) our own attempts on the lives of foreign leaders.

These secrets led to an odd feel to a lot of the stuff, and were only revealed, IIRC, by the Church Committee in 1975, which led to the House re-opening the Kennedy investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trumpling
JFK was shot in the head by Johnny Roselli from the storm drain using a remington xp-100 fireball

Roselli laughed when hearing that Oswald was the sole assassin of President Kennedy.’ –Larry Hancock, Someone Would Have Talked, 2010.

‘Roselli bragged to the source, who was a made man in La Cosa Nostra, that Roselli had shot at and may have killed John Kennedy…Roselli and his men then finished the job from the sewer drain and the grassy knoll while the police and witnesses were running around like chickens with their heads cut off.’ – M. Wesley Swearingen, To Kill A President, 2008.

‘Before he died, Roselli had reportedly informed the Government that he believed his former associates in the Castro assassination plots had gone on to murder President Kennedy.’ Anthony Summers, Conspiracy, 1980.

‘Roselli is another bad-ass. Johnny was Sam’s hit man before going to Hollywood and taking over the movie industry. He was in Dallas for the hit.’ – M. Wesley Swearingen, To Kill A President, 2008.

‘I described it as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object – it seemed to have some type of an echo.’ – Secret Service Agent Clint Hill in Donald T. Phillips, A Deeper, Darker Truth, 2009.

‘The origination point of that bullet corresponds exactly to the location of the storm sewer drain at the base of the steps on the north side of Elm Street…The assassin who fired the fatal headshot was hiding in the storm drain.’ – retired US Steel Engineer Tom Wilson in Donald T. Phillips, A Deeper, Darker Truth, 2009.

‘A knowledgeable person, not given to reckless theories, told me the shooter escaped through the sewer that ended at the wooden fence…They then, reportedly, were flown to Houston, where they boarded a Cubana Airlines flight for Havana.’ – Chauncey Holt & Wim. Dankbaar, Self-Portrait of A Scoundrel, 2013.

‘Looking in his rearview mirror, he(newsman Sam Pate) saw the presidential limousine slow down as it came to the curve in front of the grassy knoll. Then he observed a puff of smoke come from the storm sewer…Pete Lucas came up to Pate and told him that the man who killed President Kennedy had gotten away. Lucas went on to say that the assassin’s name was Bruno(a/k/a Johnny Roselli), that he was short and stocky, and that he had been positioned in the storm sewer and “blew Kennedy away with a .45 automatic.”’– Donald T. Phillips, A Deeper, Darker Truth, 2009.

‘The shocked Pate continued to listen as Lucas further told him that ‘Bruno’ had made his escape through the sewer, emerging at a point near the Post Office, and then got into a car which drove him to the airport for a flight out of town. ‘Bruno’, he said, was from Chicago and an organized crime associate of Jack Ruby. Lucas did not say how he came upon this information, but Pate knew that he was a friend of Ruby.’ – Donald T. Phillips, A Deeper, Darker Truth, 2009.

‘Perhaps he(Roselli) was also the one man who could implicate Trafficante and the CIA in the murder of Mooney(Sam) Giancana, and even more damning, in the assassination of the President of the United States and his presidential-hopeful brother.’– Sam & Chuck Giancana, Double Cross, 1991.

‘What he did say had the Committee enthralled, and nervous enough not to go any further. However, when the committee finally decided near the end of its term that it had come across elements that might connect with the JFK assassination, Roselli was called a third time. At that point, he stopped talking. That decision did not prevent someone from playing it safe and silencing him. He was brutally murdered.’ – Larry Hancock, Someone Would Have Talked, 2010.

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof
Interesting but the forensic evidence shows the fatal round could not have been from a 45 automatic.

Also if true, there is no logical reason for the secret service to not only cover up the evidence but to create new evidence that would point the fatal round to Oswald's weapon.

7bebd458-dfe9-4c35-beee-da10caaaa99b.jpg
I'm glad I'm not the only one that knows the TRUTH!

Interesting but the forensic evidence shows the fatal round could not have been from a 45 automatic.

Also if true, there is no logical reason for the secret service to not only cover up the evidence but to create new evidence that would point the fatal round to Oswald's weapon.
He was shot using a xp100 fireball it was basically a pistol with the power and accuracy of a sniper, A man named Joe West tried to exhume JFKs body because if he was really shot by a xp100 he would have mercury traces in his body, the court accepted his case.....Joe was dead a few weeks later when somebody tampered with his heart medicine.

You take the entrance wound and the exit wound/trajectory then you look at the film of JFK's head position immediately before the shot then that points you to the direction and location of the shooter. Neck shot was from the school book depository window and the head shot was from the Secret Service vehicle behind Kennedy's limo. The entrance wound sizes match and the behavior of the bullets after impact match the types of bullets used for Oswald's rifle and Agent HIckey's AR15.

Any theory that points to somebody to the side/front either from the sewer, overpass, or grassy knoll do not match the ballistics of the case and can be dismissed.

Reactions: Deeeefense
Oswald was a pawn from the beginning, since his earliest days as a marine and the intelligence training he received. Oswald’s background, his close affiliation with anti-Castro Cubans (DRE) in the year leading up to the assassination, and his statements after the fact suggest this. Someone who had an overwhelming drive to kill a commander in chief wouldn’t say, “i didn’t shoot anyone” or “I am just a patsy” after completing the impossible.
So who did kill JFK, and why? All of the files, related to the assassination (or at least the House Select Committee’s investigation) were to be released in Oct. of 2017. Thousands of documents were withheld.
Files on David Sanchez Morales and David Atlee Phillips were the largest files held on to. They were high ranking CIA officers tasked with eliminating Castro, and are the prime suspects in turning that apparatus around… eliminating Kennedy, along with framing Oswald.
These are also the individuals that were known about during the House Select Committee on Assassinations… other individuals like CIA officers Carl Elmer Jenkins and George Joannides were not known to investigators at all until the 90’s, so their files are tightly held by the CIA and are under no mandate to ever be released. This is especially outrageous because Joannides was pulled out of retirement to act as the House Select’s liaison to the CIA, telling them what to focus on and what to avoid, even though he is suspected of running the Directorio Revolucionario Estudiantil (DRE-AMSPELL) in setting up Oswald in New Orleans in the summer of ‘63. Other files are claimed to be missing, or are held in private. 22) Plausible JFK suspect: William K. Harvey Morley v. CIA Before the Supreme Court
Some of the biggest revelations of what was released in 2017 (and years prior) revolve around the secret war against Cuba and the nature of how the anti-Castro operators were selected, funded, trained, organized and deployed. This was centered in the CIA Miami station JM/WAVE under William King Harvey, a CIA legend who hated both Kennedy brothers with a passion. Harvey built what has been described as a “dark alliance” of intelligence officers, elements of the mafia, ex-military contract soldiers, wealthy right wing industrialist backers, and Cuban exiles. All of them bound by a hatred for Castro and a vested interest in returning Cuba to the immensely profitable economic engine it had been for the previous 50 years. The new government was to be led by Manuel Artime (AMBIDDY-1). The specific project was run through JM/WAVE on a team called Task Force W overseen by Harvey. All code names for the Cuba project have an AM prefix. Specific teams have the same name, with numbers given to individual operators. (AMHINT, AMLASH, AMTHUG, AMHAZE, AMSPELL, AMOT…)https://jfkfacts.org/a-true-soun...
The CIA did a deep study on the German VALKYRIE plot to kill Hitler. They used this as a template for the plan against Castro. Under the VALKYRIE template, a CIA trained team of Cubans planned for a sniper attack (PATHFINDER) on Castro while he traveled in a jeep. The pathfinders would escape, and the assassination would be blamed on a deranged lone gunman. The Pathfinders were trained by Carl Elmer Jenkins and John ‘I.W.’ Harper THE SOF WILD BUNCH - Soldier of Fortune Magazine, and the teams were led in part by William ‘Rip’ Robertson, under the guidance of David Sanchez Morales. They trained to be inserted into Cuba prior to the invasion and eliminate Castro. The pathfinder teams were eventually folded into the AMWORLD program, a tightly controlled CIA ran anti-Castro project in Central America overseen by Rafael ‘Chi Chi’ Quintero (AMHAZE-2527/AMJAVA-4). Lamar WaldronValkyrie At Dealey Plaza - Updated
Pathfinder team members, completely off the grid in the months leading up to the assassination, and the prime suspects for Dealey Plaza were: Felix ‘El Gato’ Rodriguez Mendigutia (AMHAZE-2718/AMJOKE-1), Nestor ‘Tony’ Izquierdo (AMHAZE-2586), Carlos ‘Batea’ Hernandez Sanchez (AMHAZE-2523), Antonio Soto, Jorge Navarro (AMHAZE-2536), Victor Espinoza Hernandez (AMHAZE-2766/AMHINT-24), Frank Barnardino (AMHAZE-2512), John Koch Gene (AMHINT-26), and Gonzolo Herrara. These men, among others, were the CIA’s alpha team of anti-Castro commandos. They were the first recruits in what was to become Operation 40 and Brigade 2506. They all lost friends and family members in the failed invasion. They had the crucial distinction of working directly under William ‘Rip’ Robertson, arguably the CIA’s top Special Activities Division commando. Rip’s men had his trust, and they had collectively risked their lives multiple times trying to liberate Cuba since 1961.
They had close connections to Operation 40 coordinator Jack Crichton, founder of the 488th Military Intelligence Reserve Unit which had control of the city of Dallas on the day of the assassination. They were highly trained, fanatic in their dedication, and thoroughly enraged with JFK’s perceived betrayal at the Bay of Pigs and his secret peace negotiations with Cuba and the USSR. They had the means and the motive to eliminate the president, and the unconditional support of many powerful people who wanted Kennedy dead. Oswald did not, and was likely informing on them as part of his work with the FBI. Four of these men (John Koch Gene, Victor Espinoza Hernandez, Carlos Hernandez Sanchez, and Antonio Soto) were arrested at the La Combe, La. training camp on July 31, 1963 shortly after Lee Harvey Oswald visited. The camp was run by David Ferrie, another associate of Oswald’s. showDoc.html
During this time (Nov. 27, 1963), another Carl Elmer Jenkins/Rip Robertson led team departed Baltimore for Costa Rica on a ship called the Joanne to participate in AMWORLD. They were referred to as the “Black Nine” and were equipped with ‘silenciadores’ (high powered rifles with suppressors and scopes provided by Mitchell WerBell - AMBOAR) and Collins radios, much as the Dealey Plaza team is suspected of using. showDoc.html showDoc.html This team was led by Segundo Borges (AMHAZE-2667) and also included Felipe Silva Cadenas, Julio Yanez Pelegrin, Aramis Pinon Estrada, and Miguel Penton Alfonso. This is especially significant, because Carl Jenkins’ original Pathfinder mission into Cuba in 1961 to kill Castro was led by Felix Rodriguez, Rafael Quintero and Segundo Borges.
It is conceivable that Felix Rodriguez led the pathfinder team in Dealey Plaza, and Segundo Borges led the pathfinder team that would once again target Fidel Castro in the expected invasion of Cuba following the Kennedy assassination… a mission that ultimately never materialized. Many, if not all, of the pathfinders were with the DRE (AMSPELL/AMHINT). Oswald was seen with members of the DRE in the summer of 1963, and it was the DRE who notified the press of Oswald’s supposed connections to Castro on the day after the assassination. Felix Rodriguez’ team resurfaced in January 1964. Many of the pathfinders then followed Rip Robertson to the Congo and/or Carl Jenkins to Vietnam and participated in the Phoenix program.
My avatar shows a photo of Rip with some of his Cubans in the Congo 11/22/64. The umbrella is a not so subtle hint at the source of their rage on the one year anniversary. Brigade 2506 was promised an umbrella of American air cover during the invasion. Kennedy’s scaling down of the air cover, mid-invasion, doomed the exile army. They fought valiantly, but were out numbered 10 to 1.

HOW JFK WAS KILLED - The MO and the PlansDavid Sanchez Morales Rip RobertsonOperation 40 PATHFINDER AT JMWAVEState Secret ConclusionCIA: Executive Action Carl Elmer Jenkins The Wheaton Names continuedGeorge Joannides Mitchell WerBel SPECIAL: Chapter 15 of John Newman's "Into the Storm" - Upgraded Valkyrie II at Dealy Plaza ACSI - Assistant Chief of Staff for Intelligence (USAR)

We now know to a fairly good degree of certainty what happened at Dealey Plaza. The motives were piling up - the Bay of Pigs, Cuban Missile Crisis, Vietnam, the back channel to Cuba,…to the point they had to assassinate him. I think…with the compilation of the information we have today, that the mechanism of the crime came out of the allegiance between the CIA and the Mafia. They already had an assassination apparatus set up for killing Castro and they just switched targets and killed Kennedy instead." 1) - Former FBI Agent Bill Turner

Oswald was all the things you point out, but it was by his own doing. He sought to entangle himself in between the US/USSR/Cuba not the other way around. He was a pest. A groupie. He put himself on street corners in New Orleans handing out Cuban propaganda, he put himself at the Russian embassy in Mexico... it was by his own effort not because he was being groomed by us or them. In many respects he had a lot in common with Jack Ruby, only Ruby was police groupie.

Earlier in the thread I pointed to the book "Libra" by Don DeLillo as an excellent take on Oswald as his background was rather fascinating.

That was one of the main reasons intelligence agencies all around the world panicked when he shot JFK. This guy was known to them and they worried deeply about the finger being pointed at them because of his weird behavior, but it was all his own amateurish attempts at trying to play James Bond. Also a prime motivation for what he ultimately did in shooting JFK. That's how he saw himself. That's how he fashioned himself his whole life.

Oswald was all the things you point out, but it was by his own doing. He sought to entangle himself in between the US/USSR/Cuba not the other way around. He was a pest. A groupie. He put himself on street corners in New Orleans handing out Cuban propaganda, he put himself at the Russian embassy in Mexico... it was by his own effort not because he was being groomed by us or them. In many respects he had a lot in common with Jack Ruby, only Ruby was police groupie.

Earlier in the thread I pointed to the book "Libra" by Don DeLillo as an excellent take on Oswald as his background was rather fascinating.

That was one of the main reasons intelligence agencies all around the world panicked when he shot JFK. This guy was known to them and they worried deeply about the finger being pointed at them because of his weird behavior, but it was all his own amateurish attempts at trying to play James Bond. Also a prime motivation for what he ultimately did in shooting JFK. That's how he saw himself. That's how he fashioned himself his whole life.

Although Dallas Police Chief Jesse Curry was one of the first to proclaim Oswald guilty, he also acknowledged that, after all is said and done, “we can’t put him in that window.”
And the preponderance of testimony and evidence supports the fact Oswald wasn’t the gunman in that window, as those who did eyeball the gunman exonerate Oswald as they unanimously agree the gunman wore a white shirt, while Oswald was wearing a brown one, and as one witness noticed, the sniper had a distinguishing bald spot on the top of his head that excludes Oswald as a sniper suspect.
There are also witnesses who saw a man with a rifle in the Sixth Floor widow at 12:15 p.m., when Oswald was seen on the first floor. And after the assassination a court clerk from across the street saw a man in the Sixth Floor window five minutes after the last shot was fired, when Oswald was on the Second Floor. If Oswald was the Sixth Floor Sniper, then who was the man seen in the window with a rifle fifteen minutes before the assassination, when Oswald was seen on the first floor? And if not Oswald, who was the man seen in the sniper’s window five minutes after the last shot, when Oswald was on the Second Floor?

Someone who had an overwhelming drive to kill a commander in chief wouldn’t say, “i didn’t shoot anyone” or “I am just a patsy” after completing the impossible.

Alot of value in this observation. Anyone going that far won't deny they did it. They're basically martyring themselves, for right or wrong. Unlikely they suddenly change tunes when the deed is done.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Alot of value in this observation. Anyone going that far won't deny they did it. They're basically martyring themselves, for right or wrong. Unlikely they suddenly change tunes when the deed is done.
Oswald wasn't martyring himself. His entire adult life was spent trying to fashion himself as a spy and it didn't matter to him what side of the fence it was on. He was for/against Cuba. Assaulted and was assaulted on the streets stirring up national passions like the common rabble rouser he was. Constantly looking for opportunities to insert himself into foreign affairs like when he immigrated to Russia or hit the streets to hand out communist leaflets for both sides of the Cuban crises in New Orleans. Nothing he did was very effective or even clever until he found himself in that schoolbook depository window with a rifle in his hands. He was a patsy, but a self-made patsy.

He absolutely killed officer Tippet. You could convict him in a court of law today for that crime and sorry but anyone who argues that point is not credible to debate with. There are multiple eye witnesses that independently identified Oswald as the shooter or fleeing from the scene. There is iron clad ballistics on the shell casings that match Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons. So a dozen eye witnesses and Oswald having the murder weapon in his possession at the time of his arrest make for a pretty rock solid case.

Remove the JFK assassination and the murder of Tippet is a slam dunk jury out for 1 hour and comes back with a guilty verdict dunk. No question about that.

Oswald wasn't martyring himself. His entire adult life was spent trying to fashion himself as a spy and it didn't matter to him what side of the fence it was on. He was for/against Cuba. Assaulted and was assaulted on the streets stirring up national passions like the common rabble rouser he was. Constantly looking for opportunities to insert himself into foreign affairs like when he immigrated to Russia or hit the streets to hand out communist leaflets for both sides of the Cuban crises in New Orleans. Nothing he did was very effective or even clever until he found himself in that schoolbook depository window with a rifle in his hands. He was a patsy, but a self-made patsy.

He absolutely killed officer Tippet. You could convict him in a court of law today for that crime and sorry but anyone who argues that point is not credible to debate with. There are multiple eye witnesses that independently identified Oswald as the shooter or fleeing from the scene. There is iron clad ballistics on the shell casings that match Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons. So a dozen eye witnesses and Oswald having the murder weapon in his possession at the time of his arrest make for a pretty rock solid case.

Remove the JFK assassination and the murder of Tippet is a slam dunk jury out for 1 hour and comes back with a guilty verdict dunk. No question about that.
explain why one oswald was seen going out of the back of the theater, while anther oswald was seen going out the front of the theater. The first cop who got to Tippets body found 4 empty shell casings and a wallet, how convenient! the killer empties the rest of his bullets and drops his wallet with ID in it.... Tippet then pulled up to oswald’s booking house after he returned home and honked the horn twice before moving on.....when tippet was shot he was shot four times in the head and 2 times and in the roof of the mouth 2 times, gangland style...why did tippet tell his son the morning of the assassination “no matter what happens today, I love you”?? why did witnesses tell police, tippets killer was tall and heavyset? why were two wallets found? (one at the scene of tippets murder and one in the theater)?? why did oswald buy popcorn and talk to a pregnant woman? until you answer these questions you can’t claim “anybody who thinks oswald didn’t kill tippet isn’t credible”

explain why one oswald was seen going out of the back of the theater, while anther oswald was seen going out the front of the theater. The first cop who got to Tippets body found 4 empty shell casings and a wallet, how convenient! the killer empties the rest of his bullets and drops his wallet with ID in it.... Tippet then pulled up to oswald’s booking house after he returned home and honked the horn twice before moving on.....when tippet was shot he was shot four times in the head and 2 times and in the roof of the mouth 2 times, gangland style...why did tippet tell his son the morning of the assassination “no matter what happens today, I love you”?? why did witnesses tell police, tippets killer was tall and heavyset? why were two wallets found? (one at the scene of tippets murder and one in the theater)?? why did oswald buy popcorn and talk to a pregnant woman? until you answer these questions you can’t claim “anybody who thinks oswald didn’t kill tippet isn’t credible”
I know you're parroting the Oliver Stone/Jim Garrison stuff and that's fine if you want to chase the rabbit down the hole, the Kennedy Assassination is full of that. But in the real world if you get caught with the murder weapon, 4 shell casings match your gun to exclude all other weapons, and there are a dozen witnesses tying you to the crime and fleeing the scene, then off to jail you go.

The anecdotal stuff in your above is not worth rebutting. As for the witnesses, Oswald was picked out of a lineup by multiple witnesses on the evening and following morning with their memories fresh both at the scene and fleeing the scene including emptying his gun. There is a mountain of evidence to convict Oswald and honking horns, mafia hits, and bad movies are not going to change that. As I said, you could convict Oswald in an hour on that evidence.

You can make up stories to rebut anything (see current Trump horse manure on voter fraud) but getting into an actual courtroom and overcoming ballistics, your guy holding and owning the gun, the shell casings at the crime scene were fired from that gun to the exclusion of all other weapons, and 12 eyewitnesses that picked you out of a lineup... well, that's called "convicted" unless you're Elmer Fudd chasing rabbits.

I know you're parroting the Oliver Stone/Jim Garrison stuff and that's fine if you want to chase the rabbit down the hole, the Kennedy Assassination is full of that. But in the real world if you get caught with the murder weapon, 4 shell casings match your gun to exclude all other weapons, and there are a dozen witnesses tying you to the crime and fleeing the scene, then off to jail you go.

The anecdotal stuff in your above is not worth rebutting. As for the witnesses, Oswald was picked out of a lineup by multiple witnesses on the evening and following morning with their memories fresh both at the scene and fleeing the scene including emptying his gun. There is a mountain of evidence to convict Oswald and honking horns, mafia hits, and bad movies are not going to change that. As I said, you could convict Oswald in an hour on that evidence.

You can make up stories to rebut anything (see current Trump horse manure on voter fraud) but getting into an actual courtroom and overcoming ballistics, your guy holding and owning the gun, the shell casings at the crime scene were fired from that gun to the exclusion of all other weapons, and 12 eyewitnesses that picked you out of a lineup... well, that's called "convicted" unless you're Elmer Fudd chasing rabbits.
Oswald did not shoot Tippet, period. For the third time, here is detailed information: If Oswald had been tried for the murder of Officer Tippit, the eyewitness testimony against him would have been destroyed under competent cross-examination. The Commission's star witness in the case, Helen Markham, markedly contradicted herself and made false statements, not to mention the fact that initially she described the killer in terms that did not resemble Oswald. None of the Commission's other witnesses actually saw the shooting. One of those witnesses initially said he could not positively identify Oswald as the assailant, but then later changed his story after being shot in the head. This same witness gave a description of the killer's jacket that differed from the jacket that Oswald allegedly discarded in the vicinity of the crime scene. (The story surrounding the jacket itself is rather suspicious. For one thing, to this day no one knows who discovered it, and the coat was initially described as being "white," whereas the coat in evidence is clearly gray.) A few other points should be mentioned:

*The witness with the best view of the shooting, Domingo Benavides, at first said he could not identify the killer, and, incredibly, Benavides was not taken to a police lineup. Weeks later, Benavides's brother was shot--in mistake for him, according to Benavides and his father-in-law. When Benavides testified before the Warren Commission, he would only say that a picture of Oswald "bore a resemblance" to Tippit's killer, and he seemed to identify a dark jacket as the one the assailant had worn, whereas the Commission claimed the killer wore a light gray jacket. Only years later did Benavides make a "positive identification" of Oswald as the gunman. When Benavides was contacted a few years ago, he was hesitant to talk about the case, in part because he said he believed federal agents were monitoring his phone conversations.

* Two witnesses to the Tippit slaying described the killer in terms that did not resemble Oswald at all. Police records indicate that even the WC's star witness against Oswald in the Tippit shooting, Helen Markham, originally told police Tippit's killer had bushy hair, whereas Oswald's hair was straight.

* Officer J. M. Poe marked two of the empty shells found at the crime scene with his initials, a standard chain-of-evidence procedure, but none of the shells produced by the FBI and the Dallas police as evidence of Oswald's guilt had Poe's markings on them. WC apologists claim Officer Poe was "mistaken," but Poe initially told the Secret Service he was positive he had marked the shells, and even under tough questioning from the WC, Poe said he believed he had marked the shells. Moreover, one of Poe's superior officers testified he ordered Poe to mark some of the shells.

* A key component of the official story about the Tippit slaying is that "Oswald" was walking away from Tippit's car as Tippit approached him from behind. In other words, Oswald and the car were supposedly moving in the same direction. However, the available evidence strongly indicates the killer was walking toward the car (west). Two credible witnesses at the scene reported this was the case, as did the initial Dallas police and Secret Service reports on the slaying. Only Mrs. Markham belatedly claimed Oswald was walking away from the car as it approached him. This is a crucial point because if the killer was in fact walking toward Tippit, then it could not have been Oswald (unless someone drove Oswald to the scene and then, for some inexplicable reason, Oswald started walking back toward the direction of his rooming house). Henry Hurt explains,

One of the most glaring discrepancies of all is seen in the accounts of the direction in which Tippit's killer was walking just before Tippit stopped. William Scoggins, a cab driver who was an eyewitness, testified that the gunman was walking west toward Tippit's car prior to the shooting. Another witness [Jim Burt] reported similarly. Reports from the Dallas police as well as the first reports of the Secret Service reflect the same impression. Despite the preponderance of evidence that the killer and Tippet’s car were moving toward each other, the Warren Report concluded the killer was walking in the opposite direction. The commission version held that Tippit's car overtook the pedestrian killer.

* The first two reports on the Tippit slaying to go out over the radio said Tippit's killer had used an automatic pistol, not a revolver. The first report originated with Dallas policeman H. W. Summers, who said he had an "eyeball witness to the getaway man" and that the man was "apparently armed with a .32, dark finish, automatic pistol." The second report came from Sergeant Gerald Hill, who was one of the first officers to arrive at the crime scene. After examining a shell found nearby, Hill said the casing indicated the suspect had used an automatic pistol. As anyone familiar with firearms knows, it's very hard to mistake a revolver shell for an automatic shell. There is an obvious difference between the two. I quote leading criminalist and forensic expert Larry Ragle:

If they are discarded at the scene, revolver casings [shells] are readily distinguishable from casings designed for semi and full automatic pistols. The difference is in the base. Revolver rounds have a wider base, a lip, extending out beyond the diameter of the body of the shell casing. This lip keeps the rounds from sliding out the front of the cylinder when their chamber is not aligned with the barrel or frame. (Crime Scene, pp. 156-157)

*The last and most powerful voice was an eyewitness who was not listed in the WC documents. Acquila Clemons saw two men, neither of whom fit Oswald’s description go running in different directions. She was afraid to speak because the Dallas Police told her if she did she might get killed.

ADVERTISEMENT