ADVERTISEMENT

Who Killed Kennedy

Who is responsible for the assasination of JFK?

• Mob

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • CIA

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • LBJ

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Lee Harvey alone

Votes: 49 52.1%
  • Secret Service

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Oswald was chummy with Castro and Cuba. I always thought there could be a connection.

Rank em.

Bush ?
Clinton?

Eh, the Bush family was weak. I mean sure one of them would blow a hole in the left side of the globe but I doubt Barbara has a stack of corpses under her magnolias.

I'll change my mind from earlier.

Gotta go with the acorn pizza enthusiast and suicide squad... the Clintons at one. I'll give the mobster Kennedy's the second spot.

I mean this is the modern face of Bush?

jeb-bush-crosseyed-meme.jpg

Oswald was chummy with Castro and Cuba. I always thought there could be a connection.
As I mentioned before, he actually moved to the Soviet Union after his stint in the Marines and worked in a factory that produced electrical components. Had to be some sort of influence there.

Oswald saw Russia as hypocritical after living there. He became convinced Cubar was the new paradise. Oswald was the original Antifa SJW.
He did become disillusioned while living there and some of it was due to a woman that had turned him down for marriage. At the time, Soviet influence was gaining in Cuba and I wonder if the Soviets or Cubans were influential in his decision to assassinate Kennedy.

He did become disillusioned while living there and some of it was due to a woman that had turned him down for marriage. At the time, Soviet influence was gaining in Cuba and I wonder if the Soviets or Cubans were influential in his decision to assassinate Kennedy.

The Soviets had 0 desire to see Kennedy deposed.

Cubar on the other hand, well Kennedy tried to kill Castro. Posner believed Oswald thought Cuba would welcome him as a hero.

Much like sycophant Rubenstein thought he would be a hero.

The bigger question is did people lose their minds and call for the 2nd amendment to be changed and for gun control like they do now?

Enough theory and bickering. It goes deeper than just Kennedy. The whole thing involves a separate world, the Mayan calendar, and dolphins too. Nobody has ever put the pieces together and locked it down like this guy.

Honestly, I think this guy is just as in touch with reality as about 80% of the folks on the paddock.

Enough theory and bickering. It goes deeper than just Kennedy. The whole thing involves a separate world, the Mayan calendar, and dolphins too. Nobody has ever put the pieces together and locked it down like this guy.

Honestly, I think this guy is just as in touch with reality as about 80% of the folks on the paddock.

Who moved the pyramids? I hadn't heard about that, must have been ISIS or maybe aliens?

And what is the Zaperator film? :D

The Soviets had 0 desire to see Kennedy deposed.

Cubar on the other hand, well Kennedy tried to kill Castro. Posner believed Oswald thought Cuba would welcome him as a hero.

Much like sycophant Rubenstein thought he would be a hero.
Not so sure that the Soviets had no desire to have him dead. Nikita Kruschev was extremely upset over the deployment of missiles in Turkey, essentially in his back yard. When he backed down during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 it had to leave him in a bad light in the USSR. I doubt if we'll ever find out the truth on Oswald's motives.

Has any one been to the Museum at the Texas Book Depository?? I have. After seeing everything there I do not think Oswald Killed Kennedy, Why? Because you will see the exact place where Oswald shot from. He was in a corner window with a perfect shot face on. If you want to kill some one you shoot them with your best shot. Kennedy was coming straight at Oswald. His car was trapped . It couldn't go anywhere but straight ahead and then turn heading away from Oswald's position. Why would you wait so long to shot at a target that was getting further and further away. It makes no sense. When you go deer hunting do you shoot the deer when he is closest to you or when he is running away?? You need to go there and see it for yourself. It is'nt advertised that much because Dallas hates the image of being the town where the President was shot.

This isn't a lone deer coming at your tree stand.

Head on he had the windshield, SAIC Roy Kellerman, a thick (glass or plexiglass, not sure if it was bullet resistant but still an obstacle) divider, Gov. John Connaly, and then Pres. Kennedy. The shot is at a sharper downward angle.

From behind, car moving away, Oswald could shoot on a flatter angle with no barriers directly behind JFK. Even then, his first shot that hit Kennedy was low (the neck wound) - that low from the front would've hit someone or something before it hit the President.

Kennedy was in the back seat and you were shooting down over the top of any windshield

The limo traveled maybe 175' (about 7.5 sec) from turning from Main onto Houston until it turned into Elm. On Elm until the RR overpass is maybe 500' (25 sec) so if nothing else you have more than 3x as long to line up and get off the shot(s). Sure it was done in under 7 sec but he had to set up the shot on a moving target first.

Kennedy wasn't that far behind Connaly. Hold a little low you hit Connaly or the divider. A little high your shot goes over Kennedy's head. It's a narrow slot to fit it in, and moving toward you at 18-22 fps so the angle is constantly decreasing.

The window Oswald shot from is not directly lined up for a shot straight down Houston. JFK was offset maybe 20' to Oswald's left, so the driver and wives also present obstacles that have to be shot over.

You may still disagree and I could be wrong; but I don't think oncoming was necessarily the better shot. But I'll offer another reason - I'm assuming Oswald was close enough to the window to be visible if someone looked when he shot (yes, no?) - more likely to be spotted by secret service scanning for threats if he aims a rifle out the window at the motorcade head on rather than at JFK's back.

The motorcade was going very slow so you would have had plenty of time to get a good shot off imo. Also if you missed you have more time to get another shot off. As for being seen I think you take a chance of being seen either shot

Oswald was alone. Zero doubt. Any who think otherwise are misinformed. He was nuts and unhappy with how insignificant his life was. He wanted to make a name for himself. So he did. Nothing more, nothing less.

Oswald was alone. Zero doubt. Any who think otherwise are misinformed. He was nuts and unhappy with how insignificant his life was. He wanted to make a name for himself. So he did. Nothing more, nothing less.

Glad this case is finally settled.

This video proves beyond any doubt that the first bullet is a direct line from the Sixth Floor window. It couldn't have come from anywhere else. The seats in the car were positioned exactly as this video says they were. That has also been proven. There is zero doubt that Oswald fired the first shot.

As to why he didn't shoot him in the face as the motorcade was on Houston Street, that is easy. He would have had to shoot over Connally, while continuously tilting the barrel of the gun downward as the car approached the school book depository. After it turned onto Elm, he had a clear shot and the road goes downhill. So with the slope of the road he could take his time in aiming. It was almost like shooting a stationary target in that direction. Plus, he wanted to get away with it, and all the secret service agents would have been looking directly at the school book depository while the motorcade was on Houston.

Why Ruby killed Oswald has always been the biggest question to me. But those that knew Ruby, essentially every police officer, journalist and mobster in D/FW, do not seem too surprised that Ruby shot Oswald. It apparently didn't seem too far fetched to those that knew him, that Ruby would do that. If there was a conspiracy, it almost had to be mafia, imo. I'm about 99% sure Oswald acted alone, but there is always that 1% doubt that keeps me wondering.

Last edited:
The bankers had the motive imo.

JFK signed Executive Order 11110 in June and was dead in November.

Was LHO a CIA operative?

Was he working with the Russians?

Did he visit the Russian Embassy in Mexico City?

Was George HW Bush a CIA operative prior to the shooting?

Was George HW Bush in Dallas the day of the shooting?

Will Trump release the JFK files?

Not so sure that the Soviets had no desire to have him dead. Nikita Kruschev was extremely upset over the deployment of missiles in Turkey, essentially in his back yard. When he backed down during the Cuban Missile Crisis in 1962 it had to leave him in a bad light in the USSR. I doubt if we'll ever find out the truth on Oswald's motives.

Trading a youthful northeastern spoiled kid for a gruff Texan makes no sense. You may want to look into what Kennedy gave up in 62.

Trading a youthful northeastern spoiled kid for a gruff Texan makes no sense. You may want to look into what Kennedy gave up in 62.
I'm very well aware since I lived in that era. Had Kennedy not called off the air support during the Invasion of the Bay of Pigs things would've definitely gotten interesting.

Add this to the "crazy" things that Trump said that will ultimately have some truth to it. I will be surprised if it is not in the files.

Trump Says He Will Release Final Set of Documents on Kennedy Assassination

Mr. Trump is no stranger to conspiracy theories, including those involving the Kennedy assassination. During the presidential campaign, he at one point alleged that the father of Senator Ted Cruz, a Republican primary rival from Texas, had been with Oswald shortly before Kennedy was killed.

“You know, his father was with Lee Harvey Oswald prior to Oswald’s being — you know, shot,” Mr. Trump told Fox News in an interview in May 2016, as he battled the Texas senator for the nomination. “I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous. What is this, right, prior to his being shot, and nobody brings it up. They don’t even talk about that. That was reported and nobody talks about it. But I think it’s horrible.”

He went on, “What was he doing with Lee Harvey Oswald shortly before the death, before the shooting? It’s horrible.”

ADVERTISEMENT