ADVERTISEMENT

Who Killed Kennedy

Who is responsible for the assasination of JFK?

• Mob

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • CIA

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • LBJ

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Lee Harvey alone

Votes: 49 52.1%
  • Secret Service

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters
Lyndon_B_Johnson-AB.jpeg

At the minimum aware and complicit...

James Files-----who is/was in an Illinois penitentiary for killing (a police officer I believe) has taken credit for shooting Kennedy. His story is very compelling. He claims it was a contract mob hit and he took the fatal shot---from around the grassy knoll area. He apparently bit into the discharged shell casing and left it by the fence. The shell was later located by a metal detector---with teeth marks and was the same caliber Files said it would be. He even had a photo with the other shooter---whose real name he never knew---in a Dallas motel the night before the shooting---with his weapon of choice....a.223 modified fireball (I think). The gun fired the same caliber of bullet that was later found by the metal detector. Files had formerly been in the military performing illegal recon missions for the CIA in Cambodia or Loas I think. Crazy story

Last edited:
Can't decide if I would hit that or not, after all these years.

To paraphrase my man Robert Kelly, my mind is telling me no but my body, my body is telling me yesish.

Funny you post this. Her, along with Lisa Loeb, Ricki Lake and America Ferrera are four chicks I always debate this on.

You have to debate Lisa Loeb? DO WHAT?!?!?!?! DID YOU NOT SEE HER IN A G-STRING ON MTV IN THE 90S?!?!?!?!?!?!

Dude.

Reactions: Willy4UK
I had the good luck years ago to become friends with Hugh Aynesworth. Anyone who really seriously doubts that Oswald acted alone should google Hugh's name and spend time reading what he has written. Hugh is a journalist -- still alive thank goodness -- who A.) actually eye-witnessed Kennedy's death B.) was actually on the scene and saw Oswald arrested C.) saw Jack Ruby murder Oswald D.) served as a pall bearer at Oswald's funeral (all were journalists - the only ones who'd do it) and befriended Marina Oswald, who gave him Lee Harvey's diary which became sensational news.

Here's a piece way back in the 1970s in which Hugh talks about what was already a dozen years of looking into the killing.
https://www.texasmonthly.com/politics/the-man-who-saw-too-much/
In this piece Hugh talks about having an open mind that somebody coerced Oswald -- talked him into it. But I knew Hugh a quarter century later, and nothing ever surfaced indicating that.

Hugh continued to run down every lead for decades, and probably knows more directly and indirectly about the killing than anyone alive. After all this time, he has never seen one shred of evidence that indicates anyone but Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone killed Kennedy. I remember him telling me how in the first days after the killing he and dozens of other Dallas reporters meticulously interviewed virtually everyone who was on Dealey Plaza -- hundreds of people, anyone who could be seen in the dozens of photos. That gave them a baseline so years later when people came forward with bullshit about seeing this or that, they could go back and either show that the person radically changed his story or wasn't really there in the first place.

All of the Kennedy's were scumbags and responsible for many deaths themselves. What goes around comes around.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Has any one been to the Museum at the Texas Book Depository?? I have. After seeing everything there I do not think Oswald Killed Kennedy, Why? Because you will see the exact place where Oswald shot from. He was in a corner window with a perfect shot face on. If you want to kill some one you shoot them with your best shot. Kennedy was coming straight at Oswald. His car was trapped . It couldn't go anywhere but straight ahead and then turn heading away from Oswald's position. Why would you wait so long to shot at a target that was getting further and further away. It makes no sense. When you go deer hunting do you shoot the deer when he is closest to you or when he is running away?? You need to go there and see it for yourself. It is'nt advertised that much because Dallas hates the image of being the town where the President was shot.

Has any one been to the Museum at the Texas Book Depository?? I have. After seeing everything there I do not think Oswald Killed Kennedy, Why? Because you will see the exact place where Oswald shot from. He was in a corner window with a perfect shot face on. If you want to kill some one you shoot them with your best shot. Kennedy was coming straight at Oswald. His car was trapped . It couldn't go anywhere but straight ahead and then turn heading away from Oswald's position. Why would you wait so long to shot at a target that was getting further and further away. It makes no sense. When you go deer hunting do you shoot the deer when he is closest to you or when he is running away?? You need to go there and see it for yourself. It is'nt advertised that much because Dallas hates the image of being the town where the President was shot.
Easy because he didn't want Kennedy to see who did it

Yes, I've been twice. Standing on the 'X" where he was shot was also fascinating.

It's a tough sell that Oswald killed Kennedy, but it's also a tough sell that he didn't. I don't think we'll ever know the truth, but If I were a betting man I'd say he was taken out by a faction of the Government and Oswald was part of the plan.

I'm just one guy with a bachelors in history/poly sci but I have read and studied a lot of things pertaining to this very subject. I think Oswald did it alone and the biggest evidence to me is how unpredictable Oswald was. Nobody would've worked through that guy. He was clearly mentally ill. But I also respect al theories pertaining to the assassination as well.
He was mentally ill and anyone that knew him pretty much said the same. A lot don't know that he had Soviet citizenship and worked in Russia for a while. Given those facts, it would definitely make one think that he acted alone but on Soviet influence. He was prone to violent tirades and exhibited his anger on several documented occasions. Total nutcase.

He was mentally ill and anyone that knew him pretty much said the same. A lot don't know that he had Soviet citizenship and worked in Russia for a while. Given those facts, it would definitely make one think that he acted alone but on Soviet influence. He was prone to violent tirades and exhibited his anger on several documented occasions. Total nutcase.
He even named himself as a "Patsy" at one point but never expanded which kind of also points to him being pretty nutty. Also I feel that ruby shot him because he was saddened. People back then actually respected and loved the man who held office. More than today IMO. And Ruby's so called mob ties were not strong. He owned a night club and that's it. And he died of a heart attack in prison if I am notostaken. If he was a mob tool he would've been offed.

He even named himself as a "Patsy" at one point but never expanded which kind of also points to him being pretty nutty. Also I feel that ruby shot him because he was saddened. People back then actually respected and loved the man who held office. More than today IMO. And Ruby's so called mob ties were not strong. He owned a night club and that's it. And he died of a heart attack in prison if I am notostaken. If he was a mob tool he would've been offed.
Yes, Ruby did die in prison and it's probably accurate that he was distraught over the death of Kennedy. Kennedy was very much revered while he was in office by a lot of Americans and Ruby was probably one of them.

If he delivered the headshot from behind, why did Kennedy’s head jerk backward and to the left?

You must not understand the ballistic physics involved. This was never much of a debate after the assassination. The entry wound of a rifle bullet is tiny compared to the exit wound. Matter is ejected from the exit wound causing objects to move backward. Even shooting a tin can with a rifle often causes it to move backward.

:eek:

I wish I could help the OP. If only this topic had been the subject of study before now, we would all know. I wonder why no one has ever asked this question before, in the 54 years or so since it happened.

There is a documentary on Netflix - drawing a blank on the name and will need to research, that's pretty convincing that the fatal bullet that killed Kennedy could not have come from Oswald.

Not that there was a conspiracy - other than the cover-up - but the fatal shot was a mistake that appeared to be caused by a Secret Service officer in the following car - who was carrying a weapon that fires a round that has the distinguishing results of the fatal Kennedy shot.

I saw that documentary also, and thought they made a fairly compelling case that the secret service officer's weapon accidentally discharged in his haste to respond to the attack.

I have watched other documentaries, some scientifically "prove" the magic bullet theory and others equally persuasive "disprove" it.

One thing I'm convinced of is that there was some sort of cover up attempt by someone in government. Doctored up photos, missing evidence, secrecy etc. very strange IMO.

Contrary to Oliver Stones movie or other conspiracy hacks, Oswald had been a Marine sharpshooter. Which means he hit something like 48-50 targets from 200 yards. If he maintained that skill level, the Kennedy shots were well within his ability.
I’m a Marine. That’s not what sharpshooter means at all.

James Files-----who is/was in an Illinois penitentiary for killing (a police officer I believe) has taken credit for shooting Kennedy. His story is very compelling. He claims it was a contract mob hit and he took the fatal shot---from around the grassy knoll area. He apparently bit into the discharged shell casing and left it by the fence. The shell was later located by a metal detector---with teeth marks and was the same caliber Files said it would be. He even had a photo with the other shooter---whose real name he never knew---in a Dallas motel the night before the shooting---with his weapon of choice....a.223 modified fireball (I think). The gun fired the same caliber of bullet that was later found by the metal detector. Files had formerly been in the military performing illegal recon missions for the CIA in Cambodia or Loas I think. Crazy story
His story has been pretty well debunked. The shell casing they found was manufactured after 1971, so there is no way it could have been used to assassinate Kennedy.

ADVERTISEMENT