ADVERTISEMENT

Who Killed Kennedy

Who is responsible for the assasination of JFK?

• Mob

Votes: 18 19.1%
  • CIA

Votes: 16 17.0%
  • LBJ

Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Lee Harvey alone

Votes: 49 52.1%
  • Secret Service

Votes: 2 2.1%
  • Russia

Votes: 2 2.1%

• Total voters

BigBlueRick

Freshman
Jan 3, 2017
After an in-depth discussion in U.S. history class at WKU, it’s obvious that it wasn’t just Lee Harvey Oswald that shot Kennedy. I believe there were 2-3 snipers involved. It’s not even a conspiracy theory at this point, IMO.

Why wouldn’t Oswald have just took the shot as he was coming up Elm St, when the shot would’ve been 20-30 yards with Kennedy facing him?

Why did Jack Ruby, a strip club owner, shoot Oswald while he was in custody? He didn’t seem the be the patriotic type.

I believe the mob is responsible based on the fact that they practically won him the election with WV and NV, and JFK screwed them over in Cuba after he took office.

Last edited:
There were most definitely two spitters. Back and to the left. Back...and to the left.

ffismSAvbSt6MgtjDoDltMr1A1ggxe489aBUGeYJfsB0dcVKbcw9ge1RDC3NxhqoHy7rcKDep3VnHf61iYSX=w320-h240-nc

To me, the Zappruder film disproves that. Oswald was behind the car when Kennedy was shot. His body jerked “back and to the left”. According to physics, the shot should’ve came from the front and to the right.

Wrong.

I have pics of the entry and exit wound.....but hey you were told by Hollywood.

I'm just one guy with a bachelors in history/poly sci but I have read and studied a lot of things pertaining to this very subject. I think Oswald did it alone and the biggest evidence to me is how unpredictable Oswald was. Nobody would've worked through that guy. He was clearly mentally ill. But I also respect al theories pertaining to the assassination as well.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
I'm just one guy with a bachelors in history/poly sci but I have read and studied a lot of things pertaining to this very subject. I think Oswald did it alone and the biggest evidence to me is how unpredictable Oswald was. Nobody would've worked through that guy. He was clearly mentally ill. But I also respect al theories pertaining to the assassination as well.
Anyone who attempts murder has some problems, but some determined enough to assassinate the president would be willing to work with him and eventually frame him as the lone assassin. I think he was all there, but was just enamored with Russian propaganda.

After an assassin gets caught, they usually take pride in it and boast. Not Oswald. You can see in his eyes in the media footage that he knows he was framed, and he was about to burst when he got shot by Ruby.

Why couldn't it have been the FBI/CIA who hired the mob, who then employed Oswald for the job?

That would then explain why Ruby who was a mafia wannabe killed him to make sure he never talked because they didn't trust him enough.

Contrary to Oliver Stones movie or other conspiracy hacks, Oswald had been a Marine sharpshooter. Which means he hit something like 48-50 targets from 200 yards. If he maintained that skill level, the Kennedy shots were well within his ability.
The rifle he used was a POS. He wasn’t an outstanding marksman, so 3 accurate shots within 6 seconds is highly unlikely.. even for the most skilled snipers.

Back to the film. If he delivered the headshot from behind, why did Kennedy’s head jerk backward and to the left?

The rifle he used was a POS. He wasn’t an outstanding marksman, so 3 accurate shots within 6 seconds is highly unlikely.. even for the most skilled snipers.

Back to the film. If he delivered the headshot from behind, why did Kennedy’s head jerk backward and to the left?
It's all about mass and physiological reflex. Bullet mass is low and sharply penetrative. Neurological reflex of large neck musculature easily could have moved the head towards trauma.

The type of rifle he used did have a bad reputation. But how do we know this particular one wasn't good. He was a pretty damn good marksman. I just detailed that. He only needed one head shot of the six to kill the president. As to the head movement, have you been shot in the head with a rifle? How does anybody know which way the head would move?

Reactions: AustinTXCat
The type of rifle he used did have a bad reputation. But how do we know this particular one wasn't good. He was a pretty damn good marksman. I just detailed that. He only needed one head shot of the six to kill the president. As to the head movement, have you been shot in the head with a rifle? How does anybody know which way the head would move?
The bigger question is how could Oswald miss?

Killer head shot came in at an estimated 265 feet (81 meters) max. Additionally, fibers from Oswald's shirt were found on the weapon.

There is a documentary on Netflix - drawing a blank on the name and will need to research, that's pretty convincing that the fatal bullet that killed Kennedy could not have come from Oswald.

Not that there was a conspiracy - other than the cover-up - but the fatal shot was a mistake that appeared to be caused by a Secret Service officer in the following car - who was carrying a weapon that fires a round that has the distinguishing results of the fatal Kennedy shot.

Find the Babushka Lady...she'll tell you

Also, Frank Sheeran claims to know. But that dude was taking credit for just about everything toward the end.

ADVERTISEMENT