ADVERTISEMENT

Who here has Xbox One/S ? Fav games ?

FrankUnderwood

All-American
Gold Member
May 26, 2017
Bluegrass State!
gamertags ? What are some of your favorite games?

I prolly have about 140? Ish games. Certainly haven't been able to play them all yet

Currently have an Xbox one. Used (still love Sony) to be a PlayStation fanboy but picked up the Xbox one last winter when it was on sale.

Late to the party , but just ordered a Kinect :) pretty stoked , if for nothing else than to be able to use voice commands for the Xbox. Or video stream stuff. It was only like $40 for a brand new one.

Also, considering getting the Xbox One X when it comes out in February, but also considering just getting the Xbox One S... idk yet

I think you need an adapter to use the Kinect with the Xbox One S, unless that has changed recently. Better make sure.

*Nevermind, I see you said you have the Xbox One, not the S.

I think you need an adapter to use the Kinect with the Xbox One S, unless that has changed recently. Better make sure.

*Nevermind, I see you said you have the Xbox One, not the S.

Well ya. I will either be getting the S or the X this fall/ winter. I'm not to concerned about the Kinect. There aren't a bunch of games for it or anything . I mostly just got it bc it was so cheap $, and just for fun

gamertags ? What are some of your favorite games?
Missile Command absolutely f--king kicks ass.

giphy.gif

I didn't realize there were games other than battlefield.

MOHAMMAD WH34T

I've been told I'm a grand master at battlefield. Idk what tf that means but the dudes who said it play over watch

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
-nah...its pretty awesome.

-just busting balls...whatever makes you happy. I played call of duty with my nephew a few times a while back. Twas fun....but not near the top of the list of free time activities.

Just waxed some fool on Madden...lol at his trick defenses. Got him a 17-0 lead...but gimmick defenses only last so long. 200+ yards for Leveon. [smoke]

I've been playing the Steelers a lot lately. But I'll play any team. I prefer big physical teams b/c I'm probably 50/50 Run/Pass. I've won the most games with the Panthers, so if I had to win 1 game, I'd probably go with the Panthers.

I struggle playing against the Seahawks, but for some reason I can't win playing as the Seahawks.

I've never owned any rendition of an Xbox. Duplo controller shape was always a deal breaker.

Not sure if the Metro series is available on X-Box, but the Redux edition is really good on PS4. I got it for $18 off Amazon last month, which is pretty cheap for 2 games in one.

Prey was decent. Controls were a bit clunky.

If you haven't played the Fallout series, you need to. Set aside 3-4 months of your life and just get into it.

I've never owned any rendition of an Xbox. Duplo controller shape was always a deal breaker.

Not sure if the Metro series is available on X-Box, but the Redux edition is really good on PS4. I got it for $18 off Amazon last month, which is pretty cheap for 2 games in one.

Prey was decent. Controls were a bit clunky.

If you haven't played the Fallout series, you need to. Set aside 3-4 months of your life and just get into it.

Yeah I have fallout 4, haven't really had a chance to play it yet.

ADVERTISEMENT