ADVERTISEMENT

Who has the best looking chicks in the stands?

83Cat

Junior
Mar 31, 2009
Franklin, TN by way of Louisville, KY
I’ll start...seems to me Florida State always has a nice fan base.
miami-florida-state-free-football-picks-300x205.jpg

Guys, you can hate me all you want, but it will be a southern school. The ladies in the stands at Alabama are just baaad along with Texas and T A&M. East Texas is CHOCK FULL of beautiful women.

We all saw what Kansas has lurking in their stands, I'm surprised nobody said them yet

My wife is from Tallahassee. She knows CJ Perry and Jenn Sterger, must be something in the water down there...
That is why there wasn't much outrage when Favre sent Sterger a pic of his peter. Everyone pretty much said "was worth a shot, I get it". I bet he even told his wife she reminded him of her and she was cool with that.

UCLA

Spent some time in Phoenix a couple of years ago, and the Arizona girls were smoking.

As far as SEC only, honestly, best looking women as a group were at South Carolina, maybe it is just the tight red and black dresses that seem to be the order of the day, but a very high quality crowd.

Even my dogmatic midwestern friends (think Ohio State alumni) fully acknowledge that the women of the South are much more attractive than those north of the Ohio River. They specifically mention the girls/women of Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT