ADVERTISEMENT

Who else gets goosebumps when the team intro plays?

TuckyFB

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jun 21, 2016
I'm a big fan of Phil Collins' - In The Air Tonight song anyway. In fact, I was the one who suggested it be the intro for the Depth Chart Podcast.

GREAT INTRO!

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
I didn't take video of it but I found this video of it by Dawson. Retweeted by Alex Reigelsperger

'We Will Rock You' before the Georgia game last year was the loudest I've ever heard the stadium.

Love it when they splice in historical footage of some of the biggest moments/plays in UK history.

Wish I could find the updated video intro that they use that combines footage of the team and horse racing. The only one I can find online is from 2015. That song is perfect with it.

Love it when they splice in historical footage of some of the biggest moments/plays in UK history.

Wish I could find the updated video intro that they use that combines footage of the team and horse racing. The only one I can find online is from 2015. That song is perfect with it.

This is latest one. Just put it here too.

I don't think it changed much if at all though. Just newer plays.

When I was there last year, they played 3 intro videos.

"Ready or not" that one had the horses in the video

"In the air tonight"

Then the team ran out to "Lose yourself"

They switched to loose yourself midway through the year. Started out coming to grove street party.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT