ADVERTISEMENT

Who Drives A Truck?

College#19

Senior
Gold Member
Feb 2, 2011
Answer or respond however you like. What truck are you driving? What have you driven? Which Trucks do you like and which ones do you dislike?

I like em' all. I don't think you can go wrong with a truck.

My new favorite truck is the Toyota Tunda TRD Pro. It may or may not be in the same class as the Ford Raptor but it is a good looking truck that can do just about anything. I also really like to rear window in the Toyota Trucks, it is a really nice feature that quite frankly I can't believe more manufacturers haven't gone to.

I also like the new Ford F150 Lariat FX4 with the V8 because I flat out don't think the V6 can get the 27 mpg as advertised. The new Ford looks sharp.

TRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKS!!!!

11850271_827665934016031_6997180_n.jpg

truck-3.jpg

gay-couple-kiss-234.jpg

32161850001_large.jpg

I've always had a truck....except for when I started a family, which made me cross over to things like Tahoes (which is basically a truck)

I'm currently looking to buy a new style used truck. So I've been test driving a lot. My personal preference is:
1. 2014 Chevy/GMC Silverado
2. 2014 Dodge Ram
3. 2014 Ford F-150
4. 2014 Toyota Tundra

But like you said, they are all fantastic right now that you really can't go wrong.

I have a black 2014 Toyota Tundra TRD 4 DR 4WD 5.7 V8. I put running boards, chrome gas cap, and a BedRug on it.

I don't drive it much, but it seems to be a nice truck and I've owned them all during my life.

If you drive a truck is it mandatory you listen to country music and whatever Luke Bryan and fla/ga line are?

Answer or respond however you like.
Okay, I will:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way - in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

^The new style? I know that the previous models weren't all that great, but the new ones are winning accolades upon accolades.

I have a '15 Tundra CrewMax and like it so far. I've only had it a few weeks, but it's a very comfortable ride and pretty quiet too.

Only truck I've had before this was an '01 F-150 that never had a single problem, but it was an XL with no features to break or give out. I switched to the Tundra from a '12 Explorer that was nothing but problems after I got to 90K miles.

^Yeah, the previous generation weren't that good at all. They had a laundry list of problems. The new ones are rather impressive. We'll have to see how their quality holds up.

I'm glad you started a thread about trucks. I like trucks too. My dad had a truck when I was growing up. I liked his truck a lot. When I got older, I borrowed dad's truck because I didn't have a truck. Then, one day, I bought a truck too. Now I don't have to borrow dad's truck. I like my new truck because it's all mine. The end.

Thanks for the bed time story Mav...

Since I don't actually do any real work anymore (mostly office crap) I haven't had a real truck in years.

I've never owned what you would call a "nice" truck. If I had my choice I would probably get a new Dodge Ram 4x4 crew cab/diesel.

Reactions: FusterCluck
I have a 92 3/4 ton Silverado, a 94 Toyota lifted 4x4, and last week purchased an 84 Chevy 4x4 lifted sitting on 35s. I work in a steel mill, chew baccer, and drink Busch light on the daily. Dammit!!! I just realized I'm a red neck.

2015 Ram crew cab. Bought it about a month ago. I had a 2010 Big Horn Dakota, and really wasn't looking to trade. The 1500 caught my eye, and I stopped to look. It was the end of the month and they gave me a helluva deal. First vehicle I've bought that I didn't feel like I got screwed on when I left the dealership.

^That's why the Ram is 2nd on my list. I had the privelege of getting a 2015 Ram Crew 4x4 Big Horn as a loaner while my truck was in the shop. It was really impressive.

This thread sucks. I thought I was going to get to read about people driving Peterbilts and Kenworths cross country and hearing stories about lot lizards.

This sweet whip is on Craigslist. I know advertising is frowned upon but I can't swing the financing.
00w0w_5WXbTKACCBE_600x450.jpg

Two years ago, we purchased a black, 2013 Nissan Frontier Desert Runner. The truck now has around 13,000 miles on it and is our only vehicle. I have yet to drive it outside our driveway. Previously, we owned a 2011 Nissan Frontier and a 2000 Mazda pickup.

Reactions: UKGrad93
I'm telling ya, sometimes the only peace of mind I'll get in a day is the time alone in my truck. It ain't got nuthin on my daddy's truck, but she's still a big ole beast. Man, I love kicking back in my truck and just contemplating the complexities and mysteries of this thang called life.

6137f1fa6ddd2cf15cd053d49ac3548e.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT