ADVERTISEMENT

Who does Cal need to reel in?

Jenny Craig

hcZFiRd.png

Never had problems with a point guard reclassification that's a headcase here before, no not at all.

Never had problems with shady handlers here, Cal can handle the handlers, right?

This kid has more red flags of concern for our program than Shaedon Sharpe had 2 weeks ago.
at least the kid might play instead of just sitting on the bench

Sharpe. There's some chatter that execs question his desire to compete and think it would be a gamble to take him top 5 when he hasn't played but a few competitive games in the last year and his workouts were not at a speed that would be comparable to NBA pace. I admit there's little to no chance but if he did play at UK next year it would be the biggest get we could have.

Oh I have been laughing. I may have let sports put me in a bad mood for a couple days when I was youger, now just that evening
I have finally gotten to the point I don't even get upset. I just watch with disgust, shake my head in disbelief and go to bed.

Watching Cal's teams has killed my enthusiasm for the sport. And I used to live and die with every shot in every game. Couldn't wait for the UK game to come on.

Now, can't wait till their over, just hoping we can hang on and beat some lousy team we used to own on the basketball court.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Sharpe. There's some chatter that execs question his desire to compete and think it would be a gamble to take him top 5 when he hasn't played but a few competitive games in the last year and his workouts were not at a speed that would be comparable to NBA pace. I admit there's little to no chance but if he did play at UK next year it would be the biggest get we could have.
He already declared that he’s staying in the draft.

idk why people think there was ever a shot he was coming back. As soon as it was reported that he would come in early and probably wouldn’t play I knew he was gone. And several others did too.

It would be nice if he could actually start coaching. We need a shooter....oh wait he transferred. I believe we will go something like 22-10 with an early exit while everyone tries to say everything will be ok, just wait till next year baby!

NBA GM gamesmanship. Notice the source? Old Anonymous. This is just a game they play hoping that other teams will pass on SS and hopefully he falls to wherever they have the pick so they can draft him.

He is not coming back to Lexington. Never intended to be here until someone ( cough, Cal, cough) convinced him he could fill his pockets with NIL money and drive a new Porsche while he waits for draft day.

Time to move on from SS. Be concerned about what's next in this drama filled Soap Opera Cal is running.

Pete Nance an experienced proven stretch 4/5 or Leonard Miller high potential face up stretch 4 . Both want to increase draft stock for next year.
Courtney Ramey an excellent defensive combo guard that hits 3's.

Cal better get a backup center. If Oscar gets hurt and is out even for a month our season is shot. Roster management is still one of Cal’s biggest flaws.

ADVERTISEMENT