ADVERTISEMENT

Who does Cal need to reel in?

I do not see anyone out there that would make a big impact. The best we can hope for is another cog in the machine...would be nice to find a combo guard that can play some PG and shoots 3s at a solid to good clip.

Cal already told Tucker to put the press release out that the roster is set.

People sitting around and hoping Calipari is going to do something to earn his 9 million, like have more than 9 players, need not waste anymore of their time.
If it happened that way, I think it was more damage control just in case don't add anyone else. But he can't be happy with 10, probably only 9 he would want to play. So if we do add one, then he can/would say "this guy was too good to pass on, we were good, now we are better".

HoarseEasygoingAuk-size_restricted.gif

Reel him in Cal...

Never had problems with a point guard reclassification that's a headcase here before, no not at all.

Never had problems with shady handlers here, Cal can handle the handlers, right?

This kid has more red flags of concern for our program than Shaedon Sharpe had 2 weeks ago.
Then by all means, let's go all in on this one.
That would be AWESOME!!!

Reactions: kywildcat41086
And from what we’ve been hearing from the combines he’s a generational talent.

Inexcusable he didn’t play a single minute. Absolutely coaching malpractice
Generational talents don’t go 5-10 in the draft. If he goes number 1 then we can talk.

Robert Dillingham
I think Rob wants the glitz, glamor, and money from following him on socials so I have no idea what he’ll do. But he’s said he’s not reclassing and he has an early January birthday. Essentially due to his birthdate he would have to spend multiple years in college before being eligible for the draft. Like Emoni Bates this past year as an example.

Reactions: Fox2monk
To be a real threat this year? Or do you think we are fine as is?
First thought that came to mind was Cal reeling in ... Two Men and a Truck. Nothing good happens, IMO, until Cal is gone. This program has been so bastardized its unrecognizable. He won't want Rondo b/c he might hear the truth and he can't have that. Any hire made will be someone that won't upset Cal's narcissistic applecart. The problem remains to be Cal. JMO.

Reactions: KENTUCKY_FLYER
Generational talents don’t go 5-10 in the draft. If he goes number 1 then we can talk.

And anyone of those numbers don’t justify riding the line for the season why our guys are hurt.

There is NO valid reason for that. None.

And top ten in the draft is pretty damn good. Generational talents show up from anywhere in the drafts. Ask Tom Brady.

And anyone of those numbers don’t justify riding the line for the season why our guys are hurt.

And top ten in the draft is pretty damn good. Generational talents show up from anywhere in the drafts. Ask Tom Brady.
I would argue Kawhi Leonard is pretty great talent and he was found like mid to high first round.

Not getting into any good or bad convo about KBJ but I had to LMAO when Goodman tweeted out that he was withdrawing from the draft earlier today and was a potential first rounder next year!! How the dude had a straight face sending that tweet is beyond me.
He may be correct

Quality players come available well into the summer a lot. I'll believe they're done when we see who comes out at Big Blue Madness.

We aren’t on his list of 16 so….I don’t see him coming back here.
Did you read the part "hadn't ruled out a return to Kentucky?".
Never say never when there is a crack in the door.

KB a lot like Cal. Not a lot of takers out there that are willing to meet HIS demands for playing time and role on their team.

I think Cal has left the porch light on.......just in case KB wants ( has to) come home.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
I’d take a senior Keion all day. But….as much as he says the relationship is still great with UK, the constant bashing from fans probably has taken a toll.

Reactions: Nicholascat

Let it go. It’s over. He broke your heart. We get it. It’s time to move on. Concentrate on the players UK has.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT