ADVERTISEMENT

Who are you rooting against most in the UL-Indiana game?

I’m rooting against the roof.

Tough choice. I'm rooting against the roof as well. I'll go with another loss for IU though. Padgett's roots are in the west, and I actually respect him. He had a load of burning trash dumped on him, and he seems to have handled it well. Miller seems like a good guy to, but my dislike of IU trumps that of UL. I'd pull for Duke or UNC over either though, and that's saying a lot.

Reactions: ConRay9
Although I despise Louisville, nothing gives me more joy then Watching IU lose. They think they are a Blue blood but they haven't won a title since 1920. Lol

Reactions: ConRay9 and USSLair
I would root against the roof if it was in the dump in Bloomington, but the Yum Center is actually a pretty nice building. As much as this hurts, I have to root for the 5-4 Loosiers to beat the 5-2 dirty birds. But I won't lose any sleep if it goes the other way.

... my dislike of IU trumps that of UL. I'd pull for Duke or UNC over either though, and that's saying a lot.
No way. You named the only two schools who are below UL/IU on my loathesome meter. I hate those two hypocrites (both coaches and institutions) over all others, as I blame them for the demise of college basketball as I once loved it.

I will be changing my mind throughout the game based on who is losing. Impossible for me to pick.

Hmmmmmm
While I’m no fan of UofL, I do like Padgett. I think he’s basically being used as a sacrificial lamb...no chance he’ll be more than interim. Still....
I like Miller too, but it’s IU.

Why do you have to make it so difficult OP?

Two horrible basketball teams.

I mean this is so great both suck so bad and Jay Bilas is forced to watch while his greatest team ever goes down.

Sounds like a lot of IU fans in the building. I'm rooting for an IU win and a court storming.

Hmmmmmm
While I’m no fan of UofL, I do like Padgett. I think he’s basically being used as a sacrificial lamb...no chance he’ll be more than interim. Still....
I like Miller too, but it’s IU.

Why do you have to make it so difficult OP?
I see a lot of UK fans like Padgett. Why is that? Why is he so special? Because he is a sacrificial lamb? I would bet he knew exactly what was going on at UL.

Reactions: morgousky and Ugoff
I’m rooting against the roof.
12633821625_e78bc1bc1e_o.gif

I see a lot of UK fans like Padgett. Why is that? Why is he so special? Because he is a sacrificial lamb? I would bet he knew exactly what was going on at UL.
It’s not that he’s special. He just always seemed like a decent enough guy
I’m sure he knew something was going on. To what extent we don’t know.

I dislike Bob Knight more than Pitino and that's saying something. I know he hasn't been part of that program for decades, but I think Knight is a despicable human being. Quite a few of their fans still Pitino is just kinda pathetic to this point, but I don't think he's a garbage human being like Knight.

So I'll be wanting IU to lose. We're going to pound UL regardless of today and I know them winning will get their fans believing they have a chance against us. That will make our win even sweeter.

It’s not that he’s special. He just always seemed like a decent enough guy
I’m sure he knew something was going on. To what extent we don’t know.
Thanks, I don't think he will last very long at UL but who knows, maybe they will keep him as a favorite son.

I dislike Bob Knight more than Pitino and that's saying something. I know he hasn't been part of that program for decades, but I think Knight is a despicable human being. Quite a few of their fans still Pitino is just kinda pathetic to this point, but I don't think he's a garbage human being like Knight.

So I'll be wanting IU to lose. We're going to pound UL regardless of today and I know them winning will get their fans believing they have a chance against us. That will make our win even sweeter.
Guess what, most IU fans feel the same way you do about Knight. He was fired and didn't leave on good terms with the fan base. Pitino was also fired but I am not sure that UL fans wouldn't take him back. I doubt IU would take Knight back. But who knows, maybe they would.

ADVERTISEMENT