ADVERTISEMENT

Who Am I ?

catsfanbgky

All-American
Oct 18, 2006
I did not play my one year college ball for a Blue Blood nor even a top tier basketball program.

I averaged 14.6 points per game / 5.4 rebounds / 2 assist. in my one year in college.

I shot 43% from the field and 29% from 3FG's.

Today I am a STAR in the NBA, Considered an elite defender, averaged 23 points / 5.5 rebounds / 3.6 assist this past year.

Wo am I ?

Wild wild guess but I’ll guess J. Brown. Was originally gonna say A. Edwards but I think he averaged more points than that this year.

I'm going to say Jaylen Brown
Assuming that is the right answer I'd also like to point out he couldn't shoot for crap the first couple years in the league. Players that have talent AND put in the work improve...

I will let guesses continue until around 5 PM CDT. today.

it is NOT the weird, bald guy that plays for Boston.

• Haha
Reactions: chroix
But here you are. Simple, do not post or read ???? How about YOU make one if you think this one is finished. But good job, I bet you was a real life of trivia games and parties. probably sat in the front of the class and blurted out answers to EVERY question during participation time. It doesn't make you smarter, just a water head.

Seeing how the know it all wants to post a link with Brown's stats, it is in fact Jaylen Brown. By the way, I picked him for the fact he did not go to a big time school, was a terrible shooter. But worked his ass of and became a NBA All Star and Champion. ukfan1622 you touched on the reason I chose Brown.

Last edited:
But here you are. Simple, do not post or read ???? How about YOU make one if you think this one is finished.
Awkward Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Cool brah, maybe you start one. Always at least 1 asshole in the crowd. hey everybody look, another newbie account idiot.

Anyone else remember the night where the rumor hit “Jaylen brown committed to cal before prom” thinking it was calipari and everyone here was abuzz… only for him to have committed to california which nobody here put together. I always though that was funny.
Yeap. It came down to Cal, Michigan and UK at the very end. People thought for sure UK, as no way Cuenzo Martin could beat out Calipari. But Ivan Rabb signing to Cal and Abdul Rahim mentoring Brown helped Cal win out. It is another reason I did the "Who Am I" thing, it opens up some pretty neat discussions about college basketball / players during a dead period and not much news happening.

Cool brah, maybe you start one. Always at least 1 asshole in the crowd. hey everybody look, another newbie account idiot.
There was nothing wrong with the spirit of the thread, but the correct answer was already provided. Nobody was going to guess anybody else, and therefore the suspense was gone; so when you came back hours later to confirm what we already knew, then it was going to be anticlimactic.

Why not just confirm it as the correct answer when you chimed in, or otherwise just wait until the point when you wanted to reveal the answer on your own terms?

Someone had guessed someone other than Brown literally 3 minutes before I posted I would reveal the answer at 5CDT, and a couple others was not certain it was him. It was more about having discussions. OK, not wasting anymore time back and forth on this, we know it is Brown. No big deal, but YOU posted the "why let the guessing continue?"

Someone had guessed someone other than Brown literally 3 minutes before I posted I would reveal the answer at 5CDT, and a couple others was not certain it was him. It was more about having discussions. OK, not wasting anymore time back and forth on this, we know it is Brown. No big deal, but YOU posted the "why let the guessing continue?"
Youre trying to drive conversation during a lul of the year nothing wrong with that, but when ppl know the answer you should either keep driving that convo with why its significant or pose another question about another player to guess at.

Just a suggestion. I appreciate you trying to have fun convo during the off season.

Lol you posted way too many specific stats to make this interesting. Failed topic. Mods, please delete and ban OP from starting any new topics for at least two years.
LOL. Bless your heart. If this is not the fire hydrant pissing on the dog, I do not know what is. Maybe clean up YOUR posting abilities before trying to do so for others. Do the letters EAD mean anything to you ?

Youre trying to drive conversation during a lul of the year nothing wrong with that, but when ppl know the answer you should either keep driving that convo with why its significant or pose another question about another player to guess at.

Just a suggestion. I appreciate you trying to have fun convo during the off season.
Appreciate the suggestion. Also appreciate the way you gave your criticism, unlike a couple of these water heads just trying to stir the pot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT