ADVERTISEMENT

Whitney has 6-10.5 wingspan

Second time in a week or so I’ve seen Wiseman listed at 7-1. Wonder if that is correct or inflated?

That's pretty much the ideal height for a small forward. I hope that's an accurate measurement. 6'7-6'8 he will be one of the few true small forwards we've had.

Reactions: wcc31
So Whitney is 6'7.5 with a 6'10.5 wingspan, or a +3 wingspan. That's fairly typical. PJ Washington is about the same height with a 7'3 wingspan.

One is a power forward and the other one is a 2/3.
One is named PJ, one is named Khalil. One is from Texas, one is from Chicago.

If the point was to show how impressive his size is for a wing player, then his height stands out more than his wingspan.

That's really not that impressive for his height...he had been billed as having a 7 foot wingspan at 6'7 before these game out.

That's really not that impressive for his height...he had been billed as having a 7 foot wingspan at 6'7 before these game out.

It’s extremely solid, if not great, measurements for a SF for UK purposes. We haven’t had many players like him. Considering everywhere listed him as 6’6 when he committed, I’m pleasantly surprised.

Second time in a week or so I’ve seen Wiseman listed at 7-1. Wonder if that is correct or inflated?
Seems legit. Dude is always taller then the bigs he plays against and those dudes are 6'10 and what not so I buy it. A starting line up of Wiseman Carey ( or another top 30 pf ) Whitney Herro and Maxey would be insane though I question whether herro will be here next season .

Seems legit. Dude is always taller then the bigs he plays against and those dudes are 6'10 and what not so I buy it. A starting line up of Wiseman Carey ( or another top 30 pf ) Whitney Herro and Maxey would be insane though I question whether herro will be here next season .
Herro will be in the NBA this time next year.

Herro will be in the NBA this time next year.
I think he's a two-year player but if he jumps we have a nice replacement in Dontaie Allen, who had more 40-point high school games as a junior than Herro did as a senior.[winking]

Reactions: GLR5555
ADVERTISEMENT