ADVERTISEMENT

Whichever team won

Sep 2, 2014
between UNC and UK was going to win it all. This was the National Championship game, when you think about it and are honest.

So you could say we lost the National Title by 2 points.

I don't know whether I feel better or worse now.

I'm not so sure...the one sided officiating year in and year is becoming telling. Shocked we actually won it 2012 to be honest. Some official mustve screwed up his orders.

I'm not so sure...the one sided officiating year in and year is becoming telling. Shocked we actually won it 2012 to be honest. Some official mustve screwed up his orders.

No, UK was just too damn great that year. After their buzzer beater loss at IU, UK left EVERYBODY in the dust. And no ref could **** with that team and especially Anthony Davis. There STILL hasn't been a better college basketball team than 2012 UK since them..not even the 15 UK team.

Reactions: morgousky
No, UK was just too damn great that year. After their buzzer beater loss at IU, UK left EVERYBODY in the dust. And no ref could **** with that team and especially Anthony Davis. There STILL hasn't been a better college basketball team than 2012 UK since them..not even the 15 UK team.

I agree with you and this is why I favor Cal not taking the air out of the ball in games where we hold a lead. It gives the officials too much of an opportunity to eff us. Not pertaining to tonight but just in general.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
I agree with you and this is why I favor Cal not taking the air out of the ball in games where we hold a lead. It gives the officials too much of an opportunity to eff us. Not pertaining to tonight but just in general.

I agree. UK would have blown Kansas out by 20-30 points in 2012 if not for Coach Cal taking the foot off of the gas..and playing stall ball. He's a great Coach but that is definitely one thing he does that I don't like..and he always seems to start it way too early and it bit us vs. Wisconsin in 2015.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT