ADVERTISEMENT

Which is better?

Hypothetically, which scenario is better?

• Uavel losing in the title game in 2013 but having no scandal surrounding their appearance

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uavel winning but having the title subsequently stripped while the entire program and fan base melt

Votes: 15 100.0%

• Total voters
The first one.

It would have removed the option for the evil NCAA to use the UL scandal as a distraction for their total deification of everything UNC**.

I voted the second option because it's been a gold mine for jokes and Photoshops. I can't imagine the first one being near as fun. And after all, isn't that why we sport? For fun?

I voted the second option because it's been a gold mine for jokes and Photoshops. I can't imagine the first one being near as fun. And after all, isn't that why we sport? For fun?
Yeah, a few years of disgust is worth many MORE years of schadenfreude. Not sure I could ever tire watching that vile program and fan base descend into madness, chaos, irrelevance, and despair.

Not even close. I would have actually preferred they won four titles in a row starting in '10.

The stain of being the first and, as of now, the only program in college basketball history to have a championship stripped is a gift most rival programs never get to enjoy. Being a Kentucky and Calipari fan, it really doesnt get any better.

ADVERTISEMENT