Which candy has to go?

Which one has to go?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funKYcat75

All-American
Apr 10, 2008
Free Mash
Viral Twitter sensation needs to be settled once and for all. Pick the one that you don’t want to stay around.

Now Milky Way Fudge on the other hand excellent and I voted for original Milky Way in this one.

Snickers is just too busy. Too much shit. Milky Way is up there but tastes better.

Easy and correct answer is Twix. It's a pretend candy bar...more like a coated mess. Milky Way is unique and a longstanding staple in the candy bar genre. It doesn't get fancy, and is excellent at what it gives you.

Reactions: AustinTXCat
-it appears the elegance of milky way is lost on those with plebian sensibilities./QUOTE]
My admitted (and unabashed) plebian-ness notwithstanding, I must disagree. While I greatly respect, appreciate, and solicit your opinions regarding the finer things in life, simplicity does not always equate to elegance, and the Milky Way-ian nougat is the quintessence of disgustingly horrid simplicity.

Reactions: Elbridge and rudd1
The answer is other

But, kitkat would be my selection.. i would pick mms but they saved me from a hours long meltdown just yesterday.

M&M's. If touching Snickers, Kit Kat , or Twix goes away, Im doing something to somebody. I will straight up go HAM on someone.

ADVERTISEMENT