ADVERTISEMENT

Where is our game?

Robinson is picking up where Wandell left off…need to keep giving him the ball

I have youtube tv, I live in Louisville but I can't view the game. Anyone else having this issue?

Back up qb looking pretty poised right now….can the defense make some adjustments? Receivers have too much room…

To say we miss CRod is a major understatement. I will reserve judgement on our O until CRod has a carry this season. Just one.

Postgame show just called ESPN out for this bullshit falling asleep at the wheel. No excuses for not even the app to load the game and take a full quarter to put the game on ESPN News that was showing rocking climbing...

Postgame show just called ESPN out for this bullshit falling asleep at the wheel. No excuses for not even the app to load the game and take a full quarter to put the game on ESPN News that was showing rocking climbing...

I think what happened is ESPN News is a channel they dedicate to showing games when other games on their other channels go over. But they couldn't move the UK game to ESPN News because they had to move over another football game to that channel since multiple games went over. Where they messed up was not starting it on the app at the right time.

OR they could just realize that with college football, like college basketball, there is simply not enough time in between games to where games going over isn't a regular occurrence.

Reactions: CGblue
If you are ESPN, this cannot happen. You have to start the game on the app. Especially when the channel on TV specifically said the game was starting on the app smh.

That's the only way this works tho. People don't like 9pm college basketball games. They worry about the 7pm going over (it normally does). But then what do you do? You delay the tip even moreso? Some people already think 9pm is too late to begin with.

I think throwing it on the app is fine at 9pm. They just cannot have mess ups like this.

I think what happened is ESPN News is a channel they dedicate to showing games when other games on their other channels go over. But they couldn't move the UK game to ESPN News because they had to move over another football game to that channel since multiple games went over. Where they messed up was not starting it on the app at the right time.

OR they could just realize that with college football, like college basketball, there is simply not enough time in between games to where games going over isn't a regular occurrence.
Nope. There was no game on ESPN News at the time that had run over. We were all over it here in this thread. The fact is they realized they needed to put the game on ESPN News and failed to do so in a timely manner. They do this every weekend in College Football and numerous days throughout the College Basketball season. As they said in the postgame show, a $50 billion corporation. It's an ESPN fail, plain and simple.

In 2022, this should not be happening. Most definitely zero excuse to have never loaded the stream on the ESPN app in the event they were showing a game already on ESPN News in which they weren't. They did not fail to put Texas A&M & Arkansas on ESPNU when the game before went over on ESPN. There are literally only 2 channels they have to worry about a game running over in, ESPN & ESPN 2 and 2 options to air a game when it goes over between ESPNU & ESPN News. They dropped the ball not even loading the stream. I don't care if it was an ugly game, doesn't matter who we play. Missing an entire quarter is inexcusable.

Last edited:
Reactions: BeardedKatFan
ADVERTISEMENT