ADVERTISEMENT

Where are they now ? Marshall Henderson Edition

runt#69

All-SEC
Dec 13, 2010
Maricopa, AZ.
Henderson went undrafted in the 2014 NBA draft. He signed in the preseason with Fulgor Libertas Forli of the Italian second division, but did not ultimately stay with the club. On November 2, 2014, Al Rayyan of the Qatari Basketball League announced that they had signed Henderson.

The Al Rayyan team is the cream of the crop of the Qatari League, with 15 championships, and is currently in 4th place with a 6-2 record this year. I couldn't find any information on how many three point shots or jersey popping / tauntings Henderson has this season. Personally, I'd take a low key approach if I were him, seeing as how that kind of acting out could really get him in trouble with players & fans from the ISIS league, and we all know what they do to westerners over there.

The remainder of his time is apparently spent watching Ole Miss Rebel football and Dallas Cowboy football, with him apparently chewing off all his fingernails during tonight's Cowboy game (according to his twitter feed).

Good Luck, Marshall, you will be missed !
smile.r191677.gif

Originally posted by preacherfan:

US Senator Marshall Henderson

Pro Gun
Pro Legalization of drugs
Will be running for US President with running mate PJ Hairston

Out of simple curiosity, have you been to Qatar? They are very westernized and Americans are, by and large, not only accepted, but well-liked as long as you are respectful. I was stationed there for nearly a year at Al Udeid with the 379th AEW and frequented Doha regularly.

i have nothing bad to say about him now that his annoying demeanor has left the sec. i hope he does ok over there. just don't smoke pot or do something dumb in those places or you will regret it. i wonder how protected those players are when it comes to the law. they can be pretty harsh int he middle east.

Hotel, they are probably not protected at all. I was also a military contractor in Kuwait and the ONLY protection we had came from the embassy. As long as your didn't act ignorant, there were never any issues. The embassy did have to work out a deal to avoid a contractor (do not which company) getting the death penalty for narcotics possession and having a homemade brewery in his apartment.

Now if we could only find out what happened to kwamie brown and Jamarcus Russell? Those two might be thebiggest number 1 busts of all time.

Originally posted by JonathanUSAF:
Hotel, they are probably not protected at all. I was also a military contractor in Kuwait and the ONLY protection we had came from the embassy. As long as your didn't act ignorant, there were never any issues. The embassy did have to work out a deal to avoid a contractor (do not which company) getting the death penalty for narcotics possession and having a homemade brewery in his apartment.
maybe a real zero tolerance is what he needs. good luck to him.

Originally posted by hotelblue:
........ just don't smoke pot or do something dumb in those places .......
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We're talking about Marshall Henderson.
roll.r191677.gif

i hope he does ok over there. just don't smoke pot or do something dumb in those places or you will regret it.
What about meth?

tyronebiggums21_zps4d43f584.jpg

Actually, I heard Henderson recently started his own Church of Satan chapter and already has several followers...

marshallhendersonlavey_zps9411a877.jpg

i have nothing bad to say about him now that his annoying demeanor has left the sec. i hope he does ok over there. just don't smoke pot or do something dumb in those places or you will regret it. i wonder how protected those players are when it comes to the law. they can be pretty harsh int he middle east."
Ha, telling Marshall not to smoke pot is like telling:

- Adam Sandler no more fart jokes.
- Meg Ryan no more needles
- Rob Ford no more drugs
- Rick Pitino no more visits to Porcinis

Originally posted by Wall2Boogie:
Now if we could only find out what happened to kwamie brown and Jamarcus Russell? Those two might be thebiggest number 1 busts of all time.
Kwame Brown was in the NBA every year from the 2001-2002 season until the 2013-2014 season. He never achieved much, but given that he was on a roster for that long, he certainly wasn't a bust on the same level as Russell who only played for three years despite signing for 6 years $68 million with $31.5 million guaranteed.

ADVERTISEMENT