ADVERTISEMENT

Where are the naysayers?

$Z71$

Junior
Nov 14, 2002
Bluegrass State
We go into Auburn and control the game start to finish. Hostile crowd and several questionable whistles. Auburn hits 13 threes and shoots 43.3% and we still win. Tell me again this UK team isn’t a legit contender? I’ve been saying it all year. We had an outlier game beginning of year and lost two very close games, one in OT and one road game. I love this cats team, everyone else look out as quickly as we are improving.

Here we go, big win and immediately a divisive post!!!! Gtfo here with this crap!!!!

There are plenty of great threads going right now celebrating a big W. Feel better about yourself now?
Look at the game thread and posts leading up to this game and during it. Ton of so called fans giving us little to no chance and especially if we give up 13 threes. Even when we were leading in second half in game thread they were calling for us to “blow” it. Tired of naysayers and fake fans. They make this board insufferable. I just find it funny they disappear or change their views once we win!

We go into Auburn and control the game start to finish. Hostile crowd and several questionable whistles. Auburn hits 13 threes and shoots 43.3% and we still win. Tell me again this UK team isn’t a legit contender? I’ve been saying it all year. We had an outlier game beginning of year and lost two very close games, one in OT and one road game. I love this cats team, everyone else look out as quickly as we are improving.
Crying that they were wrong. I picked 72-70 was looking that way with our D, but all those dam 3's. Thank God for Travis and Herro!
giphy.gif

Look at the game thread and posts leading up to this game and during it. Ton of so called fans giving us little to no chance and especially if we give up 13 threes. Even when we were leading in second half in game thread they were calling for us to “blow” it. Tired of naysayers and fake fans. They make this board insufferable. I just find it funny they disappear or change their views once we win!

I didn’t see all of the game thread but what I did see wasn’t anyone downplaying the team and that they would end up blowing it. I made a post that said we had played too damn good to lose but the game had the feeling of one that was going to get away. Sorry but there are so few fans on this board that either aren’t UK fans or are just to critical regardless what happens. Why bother giving posters like that the time of day?

Here we go, big win and immediately a divisive post!!!! Gtfo here with this crap!!!!

There are plenty of great threads going right now celebrating a big W. Feel better about yourself now?
lol the idiots deserve to be called out . Nothing wrong with what the OP did. So what are the 40% of this board who live only to bitch supposed to be able to skate while us reasonable people get called sunshine pumpers? No. I applaud the OP for keeping it real.

Nothing divisive about the OP's post it is calling a spade a spade . Or in other words a LOD a LOD.

I didn’t see all of the game thread but what I did see wasn’t anyone downplaying the team and that they would end up blowing it. I made a post that said we had played too damn good to lose but the game had the feeling of one that was going to get away. Sorry but there are so few fans on this board that either aren’t UK fans or are just to critical regardless what happens. Why bother giving posters like that the time of day?
Because there are 15-20 who should’ve been banned a long time ago. Mods let it run rampant on here so I like to call it like I see it. I remember a time when this board expected to win. Now that’s a rarity.

Don't worry, they'll pounce on here the second we lose a game.

Because there are 15-20 who should’ve been banned a long time ago. Mods let it run rampant on here so I like to call it like I see it. I remember a time when this board expected to win. Now that’s a rarity.
The people you're talking about aren't UK fans. UaVel trolls.

I can't remember ever seeing you shout bashing threads down, and there's been lots of them. :flush:

Reactions: Fox2monk

Kudos, carry On then, do whatcha gotta do!!!

I can't remember ever seeing you shout bashing threads down, and there's been lots of them. :flush:

Most of the bashing threads I generally even look at have to do with coaching/strategy. Glad we got the win today, if cats would have taken 3 less threes the game would not have come down to the last possession.

All swearing up and down that they are true fans. Couldn't find them now with a search warrant.
Exactly, people want to take a shot at me for a celebratory thread. Any loss we have there are 20+ threads about us losing, sky is falling fire Cal etc. It’s a double standard and they can’t stand to see the Cats playing great basketball! I love it!

THis was the first game of the season where each player played within their roll on the team. UK didn't have to rely the whole game on one player, when AU tried to neutralize on player another stepped up. So it is the first time we have seen the team we thought we would earlier in the season.

Here’s the thing that’s stupid about this type of post. If the last layup from Auburn would of dropped this board is totally different. To me, it’s similar to the Bama game. Kentucky didn’t play well enough in that game to win but had Tyler’s 3 rattled in Cats win and everybody forgets. Auburn didn’t play well enough to win the game but they had a shot thanks to some unworldly shots and UK losing some energy after they got up 15 in the last 10 minutes of the game.

I liked what I saw out of this team for the majority of the game and think they might be making some strides. It’s just getting consistent for 40 minutes. The told you threads are beyond useless...negative of positive

Reactions: crestcat

This times a 1000. Gimme a break. The blowhards who can’t wait to toot their own horn really are more annoying than the Debbie downers.

Know what tho, ain’t gonna steal my joy bout this game. Great win and Cats really coming together st the right time.

Yep , were are the pricks (Zaytovencat) who come here to enjoy a loss, Saying well this one is on Cal !

I've watched this board for years and have very few post if you say anything discouraging your a false fan band wagon guy if you say something positive your a sunshine pumper ect theres no way to win lol Good post OP proud of my cats yeah they lost a 17 point lead but that kid from Auburn was shooting lights out in the last 8 min of the game no defense could have stopped that

You have to play good enough to get a 17 point lead in order to blow it.....

And this isn’t a divisive post at all. What part of the OP is divisive. It’s a celebratory post about a great W UK just had.
Wrong. It is a post calling out other posters that thought we could lose this game. It is divisive and serves no purpose other than say, look at me, I am the greates UK fan if all time.

ADVERTISEMENT