ADVERTISEMENT

Where are all the haters???

Some people just have to find something to gripe about. UK wins by 20 and they’re pissed because it was 30. Get a life!!
I truly believe those people aren't real fans now. A UNC fan admitted he trolled us and the guy had 1000 posts

I must have missed it. Who thought we would lose at home to Bama?
200w.gif

Reactions: _Rooster
Losing sucks and draws out the worst in everyone.
Winning is great and draws out the best in everyone.

Not rocket science.:D

What some posters – including the OP evidently - fail to understand about a sports message board, is that venting online after a game is the equivalent to catharsis.

It helps to work through emotions with others who are sharing the same emotion. This is basic logic, and is as old as time. Women vent at the lunch table in the middle of the workday; men vent at the bar after a long week; etc.

You would think this is obvious by now, but folks like the OP want to ignore logic for the sake of sounding superior to others.
I don't feel superior to anyone. I just take a different approach to losing, which is we lost, and I move on. I love KY. basketball and living in Ohio, have had to deal with people who never let me know when we win, but will run clear across town to let me know we lost. I make them crazy by not responding to their " try to bring me down remarks".
I see a lot of baiting from both sides and find it humorous most of the time. I also find the " told you so, I predicted it," as though somehow their prediction had anything to do with it except that it turned out that way.
Losing reminds me of death. We deal with it in whatever way that brings closure. Logic is a relative term with a broad brush paint stroke.

Reactions: Bluvelvet
Chillax. The Cats lose...everyone freaks out...when they should just chillax. The Cats win...everyone freaks out...when they should just chillax. I'm telling you, man....watching the Cats play is so much more enjoyable when you simply chillax and watch the game. Don't throw shoes at the TV or cuss out the "young" Cats...chillax instead. And afterwards...win or loose...don't freak out. It's just a game.

I bet if you asked Cal what BBN should be doing as we near selection Sunday he would simply tell us all to "Chillax, we got this".

Soooo all my wildcat friends...from the Debbie Downers to the Sunshine Pumpers Extraordinaire...chillax and enjoy the ride.

Chillax. The Cats lose...everyone freaks out...when they should just chillax. The Cats win...everyone freaks out...when they should just chillax. I'm telling you, man....watching the Cats play is so much more enjoyable when you simply chillax and watch the game. Don't throw shoes at the TV or cuss out the "young" Cats...chillax instead. And afterwards...win or loose...don't freak out. It's just a game.

I bet if you asked Cal what BBN should be doing as we near selection Sunday he would simply tell us all to "Chillax, we got this".

Soooo all my wildcat friends...from the Debbie Downers to the Sunshine Pumpers Extraordinaire...chillax and enjoy the ride.

I agree chief. I usually have to tell myself 7-8 times a game to chillax. Today when we were up 4 and let them them get a rebound off a free throw and then they hit a three...i was gripping the remote so tight but a couple of ‘cmon dude chillax’ and I was alright.

Reactions: CatGotMyTongue
I love how this post pops up after every win. Hey folks, its not rocket science. People get emotional and vocal after a loss. After a loss they grab their keyboard and vent. After a win, peoole are happy and tend to go on with the rest of their day. How do people not get this??

Reactions: catben
not
Losing
Another
Game

I was way ahead of the curve on this one, no one believed we would win.

Mark it down
“no one believed we would win”?
What drugs are you doing? We were 4 point favorites, and basically everyone predicted a win in Reds picks.

What are you talking about?

Our fan base has to be the most positive of any in the Nation.

It's not the fact that they have lost. It's not the fact that they have sucked on the road in conference play. The problem is they cant / barely hold serve at home. A sign of a bad Calipari team. Cal doesn't lose at home.

I just want to make the dance then don't care what happens.

Reactions: kev69
1 win after a 4 game losing streak and calling out the haters?

ballsy

If you’re going to whine on here after every loss, and can’t come on here after a win and be happy, you should get called out. Nobody likes the losses but nobody likes those with an agenda.

Wow people are still doing this ? Win 1 game out of 5 and let's proclaim "where are the haters" and "we are not losing another game"..........

Let's go back and find the "we are not losing another game" threads from the past we have tons like after every win after a loss............

Just dumb

You'll notice you see no
"Where all the pumpers at?"
Threads when we lose.
I see threads discussing our current issues as there are so many.
I'm sure the delusional Op thinks we make the FF now.
They need to build on today's win.
Alabama really wanted it. You could see it on there faces at the end. This was not given at all!

If most are like me on here, there is so much hand wringing, moaning, and bashing going on after a loss, so why come on here and be confrontational? I hate losses as much as anyone but I don’t think the sky is falling when it happens.

You could have said, "Where are all the people criticizing our play", instead of calling fellow UK fans "haters". We all love our team, just not sometimes the way they play.
Good win today, hope they can build on it.

Sorry you’re wrong there’s a few who hate to see us do well.

One win in last 5 there is no ground to stand on to sunshine pump anything or call out Haters. Aside from a couple posters who say they want Cal gone, and they are idiots, most posters are just frustrated but are unrightfully being lumped in with the worst trolls. There is a huge difference.

“no one believed we would win”?
What drugs are you doing? We were 4 point favorites, and basically everyone predicted a win in Reds picks.

What are you talking about?

Our fan base has to be the most positive of any in the Nation.
No no now . None of that is true. I was the only one that thought we we win.

I say chillax and enjoy this win...to all my wildcat brothers

One win in last 5 there is no ground to stand on to sunshine pump anything or call out Haters. Aside from a couple posters who say they want Cal gone, and they are idiots, most posters are just frustrated but are unrightfully being lumped in with the worst trolls. There is a huge difference.
200w.gif

Wow people are still doing this ? Win 1 game out of 5 and let's proclaim "where are the haters" and "we are not losing another game"..........

Let's go back and find the "we are not losing another game" threads from the past we have tons like after every win after a loss............

Just dumb
giphy.gif

Reactions: WKBlu
ADVERTISEMENT