ADVERTISEMENT

When is that 2013 Banner Coming Down?

Louisville has made
History, and not just for themselves, it's college basketball history. The first school to do numerous things.

First school to Be busted in an undercover operation by the FBI

First school to have a strip joint and red light district for recruiting.

First school to have a banner stripped.

And more.

Louisville has made
History, and not just for themselves, it's college basketball history. The first school to do numerous things.

And more.
Gotta hand it to the Cards,I didn't think they had it in them

Louisville has made

And more.

@KerryRhodes @zipp @Steelers2012 @Steelers2017 @43toeat77 @CardChipper

bruce-check-it-out_o_GIFSoup.com.gif

Louisville has made

And more.
And first to have their coach get a whore pregnant on a restaurant table in 15 seconds.

Not sure why I read their board from time to time but the thread about KP being their next head coach is halarious.

Cue Card has zero self awareness-“Our UofL program is in a world of hurt right now, and the LAST thing the program needs is a slimy recruiter with his 'ties' to the recruiting circles. He's as dirty as dirty gets”

WTH are they thinking writing this shit? No self reflection on their program or all the stuff that went on behind the scenes to ensure U6 stayed competitive with us and the ACC.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/kenneth-traitor-payne.37421/

Not sure why I read their board from time to time but the thread about KP being their next head coach is halarious.

Cue Card has zero self awareness-“Our UofL program is in a world of hurt right now, and the LAST thing the program needs is a slimy recruiter with his 'ties' to the recruiting circles. He's as dirty as dirty gets”

WTH are they thinking writing this shit? No self reflection on their program or all the stuff that went on behind the scenes to ensure U6 stayed competitive with us and the ACC.

https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/kenneth-traitor-payne.37421/
Does the linebeard comprehend that their current coach was one on the staff of Pimptino at UL?

Reactions: awf and morgousky
[QUOTE="Cue Card has zero self awareness-“Our UofL program is in a world of hurt right now, and the LAST thing the program needs is a slimy recruiter with his 'ties' to the recruiting circles. He's as dirty as dirty gets”/[/QUOTE]
That's like a cockroach calling an elephant a 'pip-squeak'.

Reactions: JoeBeeHall
Well, they'll claim 3 whether it comes down or not, which, they'll say, is more than UK in the modern era, which I think began in 1979.

Probably get as many ticket sales as they will for most home games next season
Probably take it off the official record but will allow them to keep it flying in the rafters for the students. . I hope they burn it while it is hanging

Well, they'll claim 3 whether it comes down or not, which, they'll say, is more than UK in the modern era, which I think began in 1979.
Maybe the fans, but UL was instructed that any evidence of winning that title has to be removed.

Reactions: Cindog28
BBN should make it like Times Square on new years eve. Count it down at midnight the 17th in front of Yum..

Reactions: Cindog28
It should be a board rule that they have to be referred to as University Six, or U6 for short. Mid level commuter school near the Ohio River is also acceptable. Failure to do so should result in a permaban.

They can also claim RP was innocent and this is all Cal and Ky's fault .

Probably take it off the official record but will allow them to keep it flying in the rafters for the students. . I hope they burn it while it is hanging

Yea, just like they let Cal keep his 500 win basketball.

For the kids, who are average age 27 on campus.

ADVERTISEMENT