ADVERTISEMENT

Wheeler

He pushes then stops and dribbles the shot clock to 5. He has no offensive play leadership.
Offensive play leadershipšŸ˜‚. I'm gonna let you slide cause you clearly have never played basketball.

Wheeler is out and we are total ass. What say you now Wheeler haters? You guys need to start wearing out Frederick and others.
It's ridiculous.
Our defense was so bad and so weak it wouldnā€™t matter

Man I sure miss when Wheeler was starting and we were just steam rolling the entire country. He was shooting 100% I believe and nobody would let their wives sit too close to the court or they'd get pregnant.
Better than tonight. No brainier.

Wheeler plays we lose by 25+
This has to be parody. Wheeler needs to play because at a minimum he gives Wallace a rest. Wallace was absolutely gassed tonight.

People bitch about certain players getting time but for some reason discount the fact that the best guys can't all play 40 minutes a game.

Wheeler in NO WAY would have made the difference tonight. We needed a shot stopper in the paint, not a 5'8" PG that can't stay in front of stronger more athletic PG's.
Again if your worried about your point guards defense you are already cooked.

• Haha
Reactions: catben
On Wheelers worst day he would never give up as many points as CJ and Oscar and Reeves.
You should come up with the nil cash so youā€™re little friend comes back one more season. He will lead us to the promised land right?

Wheeler can guard players 12 ft tall. As pointed out above he shoots 100% and passes out 46 assists a game. Had he played in the '80s, It wouldn't be magic and bird. It would be magic and bird and Sahvir.
You don't have an intelligent answer obviously. Carry on.

There is no magic fix or silver bullet to this team. Michael Jordan isn't hidden on the bench.

Arkansas smoked us tonight without two of their most talented players. We ought to be able to compensate for the lack of a rotation player to some extent.

Again if your worried about your point guards defense you are already cooked.
Oh, did I mention he CAN'T shoot either????!!!!!

Short, slow, weak, makes poor decisions and can't make baskets, just what we MISSED tonight.

Look, I know you think that wheeler makes all the difference for this team. It's too late to argue so I'm agreeing with you. Arkansas would have been destroyed had he played.
Didn't say that. But the people you clamored for are worse. I know it makes you mad.

Multiple things can be true at the same time. Wheeler has no business starting. Wheeler is fine to come off the bench for limited minutes. Frederick also sucks.
Yeah i donā€™t know why this fool is trying to pit wheeler and cj vs each other. They donā€™t play the same spot. Hell maybe we win if wheeler plays for toppins sorry butt.

Wheeler would've struggled mightily vs this athletic length.

He could've provided some rest for Wallace and that's about it. That would've been handy since obviously Arkansas eventually wore him down
Wallace played 39 minutes and could've used some minutes at the off-guard. They would have abused Wheeler on defense, as their guards were very good and very tall.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT