ADVERTISEMENT

What's your age and net worth?

If it has cash surrender value, yes. Or if you are referencing the classic no limit album by Mr. Serv On, yes.

That sucks for krazykats.

Literally the only thing standing between him and millionaire status was his $27/month term life premium.

Oh well. Back to the old drawing board!

That sucks for krazykats.

Literally the only thing standing between him and millionaire status was his $27/month term life premium.

Oh well. Back to the old drawing board!

It's called creative accounting, jerk!

As I tried to tell my kids since they were a lot younger; It's not what you make, it's what you keep. :alien: to some...

Reactions: OldEvilleCat

About $14. Sometimes as high as $114 .I live on a balanced budget - I spend exactly what I bring in. I'll never be able to retire and probably will die sitting at a desk in some office somewhere.

At least you have tax refund to look forward to each year...

Reactions: MegaBlue05

About $14. Sometimes as high as $114 .I live on a balanced budget - I spend exactly what I bring in. I'll never be able to retire and probably will die sitting at a desk in some office somewhere.
Well, hurry up and do it and decrease the surplus population.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Worse than yesterday: my job was eliminated today. :( They want to keep me with the company, and offered me another, MUCH lower paying position, which I'll have to accept and hope like hell I can find something better soon.

%&@**# sucks.

A
Worse than yesterday: my job was eliminated today. :( They want to keep me with the company, and offered me another, MUCH lower paying position, which I'll have to accept and hope like hell I can find something better soon.

%&@**# sucks.

Sorry man :(

%&@**# sucks.

That really, really sucks. Sorry buddy. Keep your head up.

Reactions: wildcatwelder

%&@**# sucks.
That's awful. I hope something better comes along soon for you. At least you'll have some income and benefits while you job search.

I thought your company was trying to hire people not too long ago.

That's awful. I hope something better comes along soon for you. At least you'll have some income and benefits while you job search.

I thought your company was trying to hire people not too long ago.
Oh we're always hiring for entry level people, but they've begun cutting management positions all over the nation.

%&@**# sucks.

Sorry about that Brother...darn... What state are you in?

You tell'em Eb...

I was waiting to see who would get the reference.

e1611.jpg

Reactions: wildcatwelder
You are smart to take the other position. It is always easier to find a job when you already have one. Also while you are looking maybe something better internally may open.
Agreed, and I also can't afford to not have a paycheck coming in, even if it is greatly reduced.
They said they were talking to a client to try to create a position that would be nearly identical to my old one, including pay, but I'm not holding my breath.

I plan on spending most of the day tomorrow applying for some jobs I've found online I think I'd like.

I just found out my younger brother's net worth and it's a lot higher than mine. I'm going to give him a noogie and then make him pay for dinner.

%&@**# sucks.

Damn bro... tell your company offering a pay cut is proven to make workers significantly poorer performers. Or shove a welding torch under your bosses ass.

<---------PO

Can't afford the other OR

Like most poors I enjoy mingling with the rich folks on the paddock who have FU money. Kind of like Leonardo DiCaprio in the titanic.

ADVERTISEMENT