ADVERTISEMENT

What's that ref's name? Time to Higgins him, BBN.

If Stoops and or Barnfart fail to address this publicly in someway then I have lost what little respect I have for both of them.
Refs can throw a flag or toss a player when they let their emotions get out of control. Officials need to be held to the same standard.
Stoops/Barnfart need to stand up for their players or GTFO.

Announcers all saying UK got hosed. Stoops in interview after half did not defend his player? Not acceptable when announcers support your star more than your coach!

To be fair, Stoops hadn't had a chance to look at the film of it yet.

No. It was one terribly borderline corrupt officiated game.

Higgins was a trend that had been going on for the better part of a decade and playing a big role in multiple elimination games in potential title years. Higgins needed called out but doing here would devalue the attention we brought on Higgins and just make us seem like a sour fan base and probably bring backlash from the offiating "brotherhood" long term

^ Higgins may have made more calls against UK over an extended period of time, but I cannot recall a single call so egregious that it sparked such widespread condemnation from national media types and fans of other programs. The fact that so many college football observers who do not have any allegiance to UK underscores what a terrible and impactful call it was.

Reactions: thepip
Any way to fax a dog turd?
I actually tried to delete my post. I mean, here comes the F@#& You chant again, right? It would be great if everyone flooded their fax machine with complaints, but not so much if vulgar to the extreme. I'm sure they have desktop fax. No one will be feeding reams of paper into an actual fax machine.

Last edited:
This begins and ends with the hate between cal and emmert. We will never get a fair shake with the officials until one of them is gone. Point blank

The ref just got blasted again during the LSU - nd game. Good!

ADVERTISEMENT