ADVERTISEMENT

What's that ref's name? Time to Higgins him, BBN.

Chris Coyte. He’s been suspended by pac-12 before for poor officiating in a bowl game 2 years ago.

What a joke. For an official to lose his cool like that is inexcusable, and I know the rules say you can’t review a call, but there should be a special exemption for a situation like that....especially when the official in question is known to be a poor official.

Chris Coyte. He’s been suspended by pac-12 before for poor officiating in a bowl game 2 years ago.

What a joke. For an official to lose his cool like that is inexcusable, and I know the rules say you can’t review a call, but there should be a special exemption for a situation like that....especially when the official in question is known to be a poor official.
Wow it takes a lot for an official to get suspended. Now I know he's bad. I seriously would have him removed at half time and put his backup official out there. He's already ruined this game.

I think both fanbases will show up at this guys house. Absolutely incompetent.

Late hits on us, none on them. Ejecting BennyWTF? Targeting on that tackle?

Ref needs to be fired during halftime.

Getting call after fall from my UT fam and friends who hate us with passion. They cannot believe what they're watching.

If our coach and AD do not say something, I'm just f'n done. You can't be the nice guy and keep getting slapped. No one in the ncaa has fear of our administration. And that's why.

Reactions: NewWildcatOrder
Aw shucks it’s such an honor to be invited to the music city bowl and we are s grateful to be here. As football fans we understand the nature of the game, mistakes happen, and we just ask the good lord to forgive us and help us see that light. Amen.

/Mitch

Getting call after fall from my UT fam and friends who hate us with passion. They cannot believe what they're watching.

If our coach and AD do not say something, I'm just f'n done. You can't be the nice guy and keep getting slapped. No one in the ncaa has fear of our administration. And that's why.

Ummm, our AD is this guy... I'm sure the refs and the NCAA are shaking in their boots...

untitled-001.jpg

Mitch will suspend Benny a few games next year for poorly representing the University. I can't believe Mitch would even watch a fb game. Isn't the whole thing too violent and barbaric for him?
If he does, I will never attend another football game.

I would say we're going to miss you but that's not the case !!

Where the hell is Fuzz? We need someone here to defend the ref, and to tell us all that he is wiser and more mature than us, and that we live in a microwave society! Come on, Fuzz, share your maturity and wisdom!

It will be handled. None of the fan bases will be in the loop.

Coaches cannot criticize officials during the season publicly.

Of course, since the guy is PAC12, no fan in the Big10 or SEC will know.

ADVERTISEMENT