ADVERTISEMENT

What's everyone Drankin' tonight!?

LineSkiCat14

All-American
Aug 5, 2015
Small liquor store in town, grabbed a bottle of Wild Turkey Longbranch. Nothing special, but it's good.

Just my usual......I start with a beer about 11:00 AM with my lunch and do my best to help the local beer distributor with their sales......Am I missing something? Is it a special day or holiday?

tenor.gif

McKenna 10 year.. smoking a RPSungrown Maduro. Usually to big a snob for Rocky but this is a damn good cigar

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
5268f5982835a7e306cae5fd76948f44-full.jpg

Outside in the Adirondacks. Bourbon, fire, got the game on my phone.. But it's starting to drop.. Low 40s now..

Reactions: kyjeff1
Woodford regular was 47 bucks. . Which, to the dismay of many here, is a great price for a small town. Wish I grabbed it.

High 30s now. Putting BBM on now.

Top shelf margaritas at the local Mexican restaurant. 4 deep so far. Gonna be a good night, rough morning.

Cheers BBN brethren

If your pocketbook will stand it, and you're not drinking Blanton's bourbon, well . . . I'm just sorry for you.

If your pocketbook won't stand Blanton's, then if you're not drinking Maker's Mark, well . . . I'm doubly sorry for you.

But, 'Cats fans . . . whatever your libation . . . CHEERS ! It's almost b'ball season !

Go 'Cats ! ! !

ADVERTISEMENT