ADVERTISEMENT

What would the new logo look like if

VFO

Blue Chip Prospect
Jun 24, 2004
Instead of all blue, it depicted a real Wildcat. I like the streamline look, but to much left to imagination. Anyone out there able to accomplish this and see what it might look like?

images

images

Reactions: Greasy Creak Mafia
Haven't PennSt and Alabama had great success through the years wearing vanilla uniforms? Why is Kentucky stuck on "improving" it's brand? Seems like a waste of time to me.

Reactions: Pulaski Cat Fan
Haven't PennSt and Alabama had great success through the years wearing vanilla uniforms? Why is Kentucky stuck on "improving" it's brand? Seems like a waste of time to me.

I'm just guessing here, but I'd say it's because we are not Penn State or Alabama, and we can't rely on our name and tradition to lure top tier recruits. Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

I'm just guessing here, but I'd say it's because we are not Penn State or Alabama, and we can't rely on our name and tradition to lure top tier recruits. Of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.

You're not. Same reason why UK, KU, Duke, UCLA, and UNC basketball make small adjustments to uniforms and maybe bring out a special uniform for one game for the hell of it.

You're known and recognized for the success you had in a certain look. Why change? Oregon isn't that successful from a historical standpoint, ergo, it makes sense to bring out the gauddiest and crappiest designs to catch the attention of recruits.

Brand recognition is great if you have a brand to be proud of. We don't, so we change.

Various college Wildcat logos. As has been stated previously, there are only so many ways you can depict a wildcat and I think our new one is the cat's meow.

Logos

A lot of people seem to be criticizing the new logo, but I really like it. It doesn't look like K State's or anyone elses that I can find. It is, by far, the coolest wildcat logo I've seen. Would one of you complainers please post a picture of a better one. Surely one of you can photoshop you a logo together. Come on....let's see it!

Reactions: RV2
A lot of people seem to be criticizing the new logo, but I really like it. It doesn't look like K State's or anyone elses that I can find. It is, by far, the coolest wildcat logo I've seen. Would one of you complainers please post a picture of a better one. Surely one of you can photoshop you a logo together. Come on....let's see it!

Dunno ... Hard to top dreadpirate's

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT